Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum after buying a 92 Eldorado. It needed some help after being neglected, and Google sent me here.
In my initial rush to find answers I forgot to stop in here and say hi. So, I'm here to fix that.
I've had probably 3 dozen cars, mostly GM, and started by helping my Dad maintain them when I was about 5 or so. My first Cadillac was a 97 Eldorado with the 4100 that almost single ahndedly turned me off to GM forever. But eventually I decided it was all due to rotten maintenance by previous owners. It made it to 125K miles, so it couldn't have been a lemon.
My current is a 92 Eldo, Pearl white with a blue carriage top. It still needs a few things, but that's what weekends are for. Fix things in the order of importance. And that's the plan.
I've answered a few posts in the past several weeks and if I can help, I'll do my best.
And before I forget, thanks to everyone that answered my questions. You all helped a lot.
Bob

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Bob - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Good post in the Thread on Revamping the CadillacForums BTW. Not to mention another member from Tampa. :cool:

Thanks for taking the time to make an Introductory Thread. Glad to have you in the Community!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Hey Bob - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Good post in the Thread on Revamping the CadillacForums BTW. Not to mention another member from Tampa. :cool:

Thanks for taking the time to make an Introductory Thread. Glad to have you in the Community!
Thanks for the reply. Actually, I'm out here in Thonotosassa doging Armadillos and Fire-ants but that's for a different forum.
Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts