Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
whats up everyone?
Happy Holloween
Same to you. Relatively new to the forums I see, welcome!
Pick a thread you think is interesting and share your thoughts with us.
Jump on in, the water is fine!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Hehehe...couldn't wait for a hello back so you said it to yourself!? :):) Happy Halloween to you as well...welcome to the forums, I am sure you will come to enjoy your time here as much as many of us have and some still do!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
AH!!! KEV!!! you beat me to it!!!

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Boston,
I see you made it down to the lounge from the CTS Forum. :welcome: :bouncy: :D to the Lounge. It's a different enviroment here. A lot of tongue n cheek humor so don't be thin skinned. The topics are all over the place! Enjoy:yup:

Bob

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WELL i TELL YA WHAT HAPPENED i MADE A POST W/ALITTLE bio HIT POST THEN i NOTICED THERE WAS A WHOLE SECTION JUST FOR THAT SO I tried to erase it and did a double post ,So thats why there are 2 in the beginning,, :hide: :confused:

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
Boston.CTS said:
WELL i TELL YA WHAT HAPPENED i MADE A POST W/ALITTLE bio HIT POST THEN i NOTICED THERE WAS A WHOLE SECTION JUST FOR THAT SO I tried to erase it and did a double post ,So thats why there are 2 in the beginning,, :hide: :confused:
Boston,
You are a clutz just like me with the Cap Lock. I hate it but to lazy to correct it. Hey, we know what you me!:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
RobertCTS