Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice site. I like the setup. Myself I suffer from gofastitis so I hope to see some Cad performance stuff. Look forward to seeing this site grow.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
welcome

Welcome Vern,

Glad you found us. Cadillacs are a sure cure for gofastitis and doing it in style. If your interested in some performance you might look at http://www.mechtech-ms.com/ to give you a look at what we all would like to have. Santa missed me this year, so I guess I'll have to be a good boy this year. :angel:

NOT

The kids can just have crooked teeth and who needs hot water anyway:devil:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome, Vern! Thanks for signing up! Thanks for the kind words.. I hope you'll stick around and help this place to grow. :)

The kids can just have crooked teeth and who needs hot water anyway.

Haha! Nice! :D

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I would definitely like to see more performance parts become available to cadillac owners. Most people dont realize their potential to be a really fast car.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
elwesso said:
I would definitely like to see more performance parts become available to cadillac owners. Most people dont realize their potential to be a really fast car.
Don't worry. They will.. Now that Cadillac has this v-series coming out - performance companies are going to wake up about Cadillac.. It just can't not happen...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
this may seem stupid, but i have never heard about the V series. Do you have any links??

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Nothing like performance with class. I get tired of these kids with their bees trap in coffee cans exhaust. And I grew out of the Mustang stage years ago and can't tell whats what under the hood on the newer cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts