Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 cadillac cts 5 speed
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
waddup i am a 03 cts 5speed manual owner. i just purchased some wheels 10" wide in the rear and 8" in the front. im going to buy the eibach pro kit plus for sure but i dont know which shocks to get, i want something firm but not back breaking. either i will replace the factories fe3's or a friend told me bilstein sport dampers. which one should i do or is there anything better? thanks for the help

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
i dont think blistin makes shocks for the CTS.
KYB does, but they are FE1 compatable, so you loose some preformance.
you can keep the FE3 but need to do the MightyMouse mod, thats what im doing, i have the parts just need them all installed,actually, i do need shock boots still, but im grabbing them tomorrow and some poly bushings.

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
waddup i am a 03 cts 5speed manual owner. i just purchased some wheels 10" wide in the rear and 8" in the front. im going to buy the eibach pro kit plus for sure but i dont know which shocks to get, i want something firm but not back breaking. either i will replace the factories fe3's or a friend told me bilstein sport dampers. which one should i do or is there anything better? thanks for the help
what is your actual rim bolt pattern and offset? you may need to roll your fenders in the back so that you dont get any rubbing issues

1 - 5 of 5 Posts