Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled up behind the guy when I dropped of a video...he had an exhaust that sounded real mean. Anyway, I followed him through the parking lot and waited to enter the main road. As traffic cleared he darted out and immediately hit it. I followed him; however, as he was accelerating I was still sliding across 2 lanes, HAHA. (no one was around) Anyway, I immediately caught up...it was basically a neck and neck race. We began to reach speeds that I no longer felt comfortable driving at on that particular street so I slowed down. Caught up with him down the road and gave him the thumbs up.
Overall, I think the V was a little faster but not by much.

·
Registered
CTS-V
756 Posts
That's encouraging. Prior to purchasing my V I attempted to drive an SRT8 (300C) -just for comparison purposes- but couldn't find a dealer that was willing. They also were wanting $58K even thought the sticker stated $44K. Reminded me of the early PT cruiser days when they were asking upward of $30K.

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Slywun said:
That's encouraging. Prior to purchasing my V I attempted to drive an SRT8 (300C) -just for comparison purposes- but couldn't find a dealer that was willing. They also were wanting $58K even thought the sticker stated $44K. Reminded me of the early PT cruiser days when they were asking upward of $30K.

$58k?

GIVE ME A BREAK....

What a JOKE...

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Slywun said:
Prior to purchasing my V I attempted to drive an SRT8 (300C)
The SRT-8 and 300C have different engines...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts