Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the Atlanta area looking for a great place to take your V...take it to Capital Cadillac.

As of today I have a new nav screen w/ perfect buttons, a new diff & carrier (yes...the CTS-Vs rearend can be dead silent and I've now witnessed it in my own ride), and some other things that were taken care of.

Capital was great and didn't make me feel like a criminal like a lot of service departments do.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
389 Posts
I'm driving around a rental DTS while Olsen here in Woburn, MA goes through my list. They just resealed my diff a month ago and it was already leaking again, they did the TSB bushings (again, I guess previous owner had it done) and it still gets wheelhop, and they're looking into a low frequency booming noise I get up on the highway that sounds like a bent or out of balance driveshaft or halfshaft.
I also have the armrest-bent-down problem, and the aluminum trim fell off the door pull on the rear passenger door. (my 6 year old thought he was in trouble when it pulled off in his hand!)
I'm hoping I'm just seeing the accumulated problems that the previous owner didn't have fixed and it doesn't break this often going forward!
With that said, it's *still* tied for the coolest car I ever owned. (with my '99 Z51 C5)

-B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts