Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a 2008 Blue Chip Cts. Ive been lingering around on the site for a while just havent posted. It doesnt seem like there are too many Blue Chip Cts's around. Mine came with Titanium Interior (hopefully its not a hassle to keep clean). Future plans include tint, wheels, and maybe lowering. I am wondering what everyones thoughts are on color of wheels. I like the gunmetal 2011 cts-v wheels, just not sure how the blue/gunmetal would look. or maybe chrome or silver. so many damn options lol

·
Registered
CTS Coupe Performance Stick
1,013 Posts
I like the blue chip. That would have been my first choice if available for the Coupe I just bought. Though the Thunder Grey is growing on me. It looks more blue/grey in sunlight.

·
Registered
11:::CTS:::C:O:U:P:E:::Black:on:Black
51 Posts
Congrats!! I'm driving my first Cadi too...Enjoy! Love the color...same thoughts...would've chosen it for my coupe too!

·
Registered
CTS ´08 2.8 SPORT LUXURY FE2 (EURO SPECS)
41 Posts
Nice , mine is blue chip/light titanium too. It will look much better with 18´s or 19´s.

Congrats!

·
Registered
2016 ATS Coupe 2.0T RWD Lux Black/Black
98 Posts
Congrats! Gorgeous car. Today I saw the first Blue Chip CTS I remember seeing in person, and it is a great color. I'm partial to black for my cars--my coupe is my third black car in a row--but I would have been tempted by the Blue Chip if it was available for the coupe since blue is my overall favorite color. My coupe is my first Caddy too. (But it brings back memories of the couple of Sedan de Villes my Dad owned when I was a kid.)

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS4 3.6 aut., 2008, thundergrey/casmere
46 Posts
Congrats - I got my first Cadillac last summer, and this is my best car untill now. The only thing I will warn you about is the Titanium interior - I have heard from others, that it has the same problem like my Cashmer - leather jackets, belts etc can leave some stains/marks at the seats, and in my case, they won't come off.

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats - I got my first Cadillac last summer, and this is my best car untill now. The only thing I will warn you about is the Titanium interior - I have heard from others, that it has the same problem like my Cashmer - leather jackets, belts etc can leave some stains/marks at the seats, and in my case, they won't come off.
hmmm ill have to be careful about that. is there any type of protectant that could be put on it to prevent this?

·
Registered
none
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! Gorgeous car. Today I saw the first Blue Chip CTS I remember seeing in person, and it is a great color. I'm partial to black for my cars--my coupe is my third black car in a row--but I would have been tempted by the Blue Chip if it was available for the coupe since blue is my overall favorite color. My coupe is my first Caddy too. (But it brings back memories of the couple of Sedan de Ville's my Dad owned when I was a kid.)
Thanks. The car i was initially going to look at was black, but it sold the night before. im still happy with the Blue Chip though.

·
Registered
'10 3.0 AWD Sedan
143 Posts
Good luck with it. I am a recent Caddy owner as well & like it very much. Mine is red but my wife's '09 Acadia is a very similar color to Blue chip & I really like it. some day I'd like to paint my '70 Cutlass that color.

The only pic I have of teh Acadia is from an insurance claim

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
very nice! (to the OP, not the acadia, sorry) blue chip is awesomeness! I came very close to buying one. It was sold while I was en route to the dealer.

·
Registered
cts awd
29 Posts
Congrats!! I just picked my 09 this week! Titanium interior and silver (what is called?) on the outside. Yes I see a lot of dirty seats in my future!!! just going to have to keep on top of it I guess!!

·
Registered
'08 CTS AWD 3.6DI
51 Posts
Congrats. I have a blue chip CTS4 with the cashmere/cocoa interior. I believe this color was only produced in the first half of the '08 model year, so there are relatively few of them out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts