Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
07 CTS-V FG2 & 07 SRX
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great car. Perhaps the most entertaining to drive of all cars I have owned. Ordered mine in platinum with the performance shock package. The 6.0L simply rocks.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
04' CTS-V, 04' Escalade EXT
623 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy.
Oh, and by the way, good choice of color.

Everybody knows Platinum Silver is the fastest V.
Some don't like to admit it but deep down they know!

:highfive:

rgd

Ps. Let the mods begin!

·
Registered
07 CTS-V FG2 & 07 SRX
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the kind words. i (and family) reside in marietta. i can't decide what mod will be first. this car just may be a keeper for me. it's been a long time since i had a car that made me invent reasons just to go for a drive.

·
Registered
Cadillac 06' CTS-V
140 Posts
thanks for the kind words. i (and family) reside in marietta. i can't decide what mod will be first. this car just may be a keeper for me. it's been a long time since i had a car that made me invent reasons just to go for a drive.
I go to the grocery store to buy things one at a time.....good reason and works every time.

HushH is on your side of town. Can't miss him, the thump and shake of his cam shows up on the seismograph

If you catch a silver blurrrrrrrrrrrr on 75 with Ms Maggie singing away, that would be Z06PWRD from Rome..........that is one bad cad.

As I am sure you have seen on the boards, you just missed a strong showing (8) V's at the Catersville car show that Alan F was an organizer on.

Keep looking for the V's:highfive:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts