Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat down with my local dealer and ordered the 2021 Plat. Any Customer Service Rep's can check once I get the order number when the vehicle will go into production. I love the vehicle and this will be my 5th ESV. Never had a issue. Thanks

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
does anyone know if and when GM will release any incentives? for this model?

·
Registered
'18 Escalade Platinum
935 Posts
Nice! This will be my 5th Escalade as well!!

Did you order Premium Luxury or Sport? Color?

Dealer has my order for a Premium Luxury Platinum, Dark Moon Blue Metallic/Whisper Beige.
But, I’m waiting for availability of Super Cruise to tell him to turn on the order.

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Premium Luxury Plat.. White with Aburn inetrior, performance package. Side Steps, lighted mongram and puddle lights..I didn't get night vision nor the super cruise because your able to use it the city traffic in NY.. Plus I will wait for that to get better in the furture models

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! This will be my 5th Escalade as well!!

Did you order Premium Luxury or Sport? Color?

Dealer has my order for a Premium Luxury Platinum, Dark Moon Blue Metallic/Whisper Beige.
But, I’m waiting for availability of Super Cruise to tell him to turn on the order.
Premium Luxury Plat.. White with Aburn inetrior, performance package. Side Steps, lighted mongram and puddle lights..I didn't get night vision nor the super cruise because your able to use it the city traffic in NY.. Plus I will wait for that to get better in the furture models

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2017 which I am looking to trade but they want it now. 58,000 miles but trying to work with them on giving me a loaner since they want pr trade at such a low price.

·
Registered
'18 Escalade Platinum
935 Posts
I have a 2017 which I am looking to trade but they want it now. 58,000 miles but trying to work with them on giving me a loaner since they want pr trade at such a low price.
Mine is leased, and doesn’t expire until next February but the dealer is buying mine out now. I have another car to drive in the meantime so that’s not a problem. They should give you a loaner, no problem.

I added power steps, which should be standard, freezer, and super cruise.

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is leased, and doesn’t expire until next February but the dealer is buying mine out now. I have another car to drive in the meantime so that’s not a problem. They should give you a loaner, no problem.

I added power steps, which should be standard, freezer, and super cruise.
Thats great.. I had the Platimum when they changed the body style before and didn't need all the bells and whistles. I am hoping they give me loaner.. The wait is going to be long. I still have a few payments left but liked the new design and went for it!!..Have my fingers crossed no delays..

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's in the order BANK!!!! Please GM pick it up and get it built for me!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know things are tuff!!.. But once I get the order number I know things are all good!!!!!!!

·
Registered
'18 Escalade Platinum
935 Posts
Thats great.. I had the Platimum when they changed the body style before and didn't need all the bells and whistles. I am hoping they give me loaner.. The wait is going to be long. I still have a few payments left but liked the new design and went for it!!..Have my fingers crossed no delays..
I usually order the top model with all the bells & whistles!!
There was a new one at the dealer weekend before last to look at/climb all over but not drive.
I already knew it would be sometime next year before Super Cruise would be available, and with my lease not expiring until February I wasn’t worried.
It was the sales manager who approached about buying mine. He knows how well I treat mine, and they have 2 used ones, and 0 new ones to sell currently...and he was half joking when he asked if I’d be willing to sell mine. Even though it’s leased, with the market now he made an offer I couldn’t refuse, so for the first time in 20 years I won’t have a Cadillac in my garage...at least temporarily.

Good luck with yours!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I usually order the top model with all the bells & whistles!!
There was a new one at the dealer weekend before last to look at/climb all over but not drive.
I already knew it would be sometime next year before Super Cruise would be available, and with my lease not expiring until February I wasn’t worried.
It was the sales manager who approached about buying mine. He knows how well I treat mine, and they have 2 used ones, and 0 new ones to sell currently...and he was half joking when he asked if I’d be willing to sell mine. Even though it’s leased, with the market now he made an offer I couldn’t refuse, so for the first time in 20 years I won’t have a Cadillac in my garage...at least temporarily.

Good luck with yours!!
I am looking to order an esv as well, but want to wait for supercruise since I am currently in a lease anyways. Is there a date to when supercruise

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a date for supercruise? Want to order an esv, but would like to wait for it.

This will be my first Cadillac, what is the typical timing from order to arrival?

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a date for supercruise? Want to order an esv, but would like to wait for it.

This will be my first Cadillac, what is the typical timing from order to arrival?
I was told if you order the supercruise you might have to wait till maybe Dec or January for it. U can order it with the upgrades but will have a long wait. You should also check with your state if they allow the use of this. I like the night vision upgrade but will wait till the have a better camera system. When I ordered the 2013 Plat with the camera the system wasn't that great

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

you can check with your local dealer. I have used Northbay Cadi in Great Neck NY.. They are pretty straight foward. I called a bunch of places but ordered it with them. The order is sitting in the order bank and I am trying to sell my premium at the best price other then a low value trade. You will love the ESV... I am hoping to get the car as soon as they can get in into production

·
Registered
2019 Escalade
4 Posts
Placed my order for a Premium Luxury Platinum a few weeks ago, Shadow Metallic with Whisper Beige int. Performance package, side steps ,puddle lights,
22" 12-Spoke Chrome alloy wheels . I'll report back when I hear anything about production.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered my Sport Platinum, onyx pkg with auburn interior and everything except for Supercruise fridge and night vision... No freakin idea on build date so if anyone on here can get some insight, PLEASE SHARE. November is too damn far

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There are apparently alot of orders in but still waiting for them to get out the order numbers.. hoping the next couple of weeks things get picked up for production. I have my fingers crossed..

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
272 Posts
Can't wait to see these in person!
Right now, there is not one trim level, nor color interior, that blows me away.

I can't wait to see the trucks in person.
Hopefully one will call out at/to me when I see it.

I am THINKING about an all blacked out Sport version, with the black interior.
I hope the wood trim is nice, and I do love the subtle French stitching in the leather.

I normally buy Platinum Escalades, but I'd have to see it first.

Fun times!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did the live chat on Cadillac website I got my order number a while ago gave it to them they told me my target production week is 10/12/20

1 - 20 of 81 Posts