4,414 Posts
LOL at 99 :D
it looks cool

·
Registered
1999 Black and Tan STS
753 Posts
what you guys think.....i love the airbags but there giving me codes hahah

Find out what resistors are needed at Radio Shack and get rid of those codes! That looks nice!

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
I'll tell you what. If you can make those grilles and make them well there's a pretty good market for that.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville STS
535 Posts
Don't like the drop that much. Never seen a caddy pn bags/dropped...besides LA kinda style...but not feeling it. Grill looks awesome though.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts
From the looks of the emblem you did same as I did - using top fold from CTS and mod folds on sides and bottom, i.e., your emblem's not centered top to bottom either. Looks good all the same! I considered using the CTS surround the way you did, but I wanted a little more Bling to bring out the chrome in my haloed headlights and soften my 8 airhorns stuffed behind the grille.

·
Registered
'98 STS (Crimson Pearl)
477 Posts
Love the grill. My '98 is the same color and I think it would look great on mine. Not sure I like the low ride but the grill looks great!

·
Registered
Cadillac
40 Posts
I'll tell you what. If you can make those grilles and make them well there's a pretty good market for that.
I know I'd be more than just curious about buying one myself. It looks good. All metal construction? ( sorry, the powder coater in me feels compelled to ask for refinishing's sake)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts