Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I am joining because I have questions about my Dads 1987 Cad. Fleetwood d'Elegance.
He had the car (his FIRST Cad) and gave it to me with 29,000 original miles on it and looking like it came off the showroom floor. So, I'm the 2nd owner (although it remains in the family).

I currently have about 47,000 original miles and lots of questions about some failing systems (which I will post to appropriate areas of the forum).

Thanks in advance for good info that I know I will get here. I'm also a number of 3 Honda Ridgeline groups...and have really gotten some superb info from that group of folks.

Can't wait to hear from you all to help me out.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Yes, welcome! By the way, McCombie_5 is not a woman, he just likes them alot!
This is a great place to get answers to your technical questions and also can be a lot of fun goofing around in the lounge if you like.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
Welcome! You will surely get the info. you need on this forum. It has been so helpful to me since I joined. Great group of guys/gals here!

David

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Kev said:
Yes, welcome! By the way, McCombie_5 is not a woman, he just likes them alot!
This is a great place to get answers to your technical questions and also can be a lot of fun goofing around in the lounge if you like.
Maybe I should have mentioned that :p

·
Registered
2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours
1,488 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts