Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love it but i need to replace all the stock speakers..... like fast lol... i want to know what you think, they didnt have the wood grain dash kit so should i keep it like this or try to find out if i can find a black dash? thanks everyone

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS 3.2L V6
275 Posts
i love it but i need to replace all the stock speakers..... like fast lol... i want to know what you think, they didnt have the wood grain dash kit so should i keep it like this or try to find out if i can find a black dash? thanks everyone

I think it would look better w/ the wood grain. But hey, I haven't changed my radio so I don't have much room to talk.

·
Registered
2003 CTS
2,337 Posts
i think it needs to be one or the other just as long as they match. mine was easy, i dont have the woodgrain on the center stack like that. good job. +1 on the upgrading the speakers, it is a huge improvement.

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think it should all match...... the other option is to do some crazy paint scheme on the whole waterfall... thanks for your guys info.... i have subs already.... the rest is going to be a big expense

·
Registered
2003 CTS
2,337 Posts
just enjoy the new unit for what it is and just fix the apperance when you can.

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guess i never rly thought about it like that.... lol..... i have to be up too early for work bump

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
How do you have woodgrain but no heated seats? Is that a kit?

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not sure... bought it like this.... also has gay v badges on it so those will come off soon

·
Registered
2007 CTS 3.6L
71 Posts
very nice headunit, i have the same install kit, but mine houses the avh-p4200dvd :(. BTW i decided just too leave mine, looks good enough to my, but thats just my .02

·
Registered
2006 CTS sport
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awwww.... dont be sad bud.... thats a nice head unit.... i wanna swap the dash but ive been thinking i might do something else.... relocate the ac unit maybe.... hmmmmmmmm..... gauge cluster.... hmmmmm......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts