Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac STS on 22" 3 piece wheels
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these lights look real nice i also bought the reverse and tag ones but ill install those tomorow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
RiCE!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope just the way the pic came out. bad quality. i have smoked out fogs.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
It's the camera, mine does that sometimes in low light. I just thought it was funny since there's white, red, orange, and green lights all on at the same time. Pretty sure it's just all white and camera made it look weird. I love my LED's too. Makes the inside look so sexy.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
nope just the way the pic came out. bad quality. i have smoked out fogs.
oh, looks kinda weird. im thinking about interior LEDs myself... how much did u pay? and did u do all the interior? map lights and the rear cabin light too? under the dash?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah so far i did only my 2 corner front doors. ama do the whole interior if i keep the car. but for sure ill do it on the escalade if i get it. the bulbs cost 10 a piece for exterior and 10 for a pair for interior.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
this is one of my favorite mods... xocomaox helped me thru the whole process, thanks again shawn! :highfive:

y'd u chose white and not blue or something?

Steve, do0o00o it!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
by the way caddycts20, u overpaid.
and those pins in the trunk liner are a bitch to get out... i'm thinking about a mod and had to take the liner off...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i chose white because blue would look like neons, rice boy type of work lol. how much did u get the leds for. i believe 10 bucks for 2 is good. yea i tried taking it off today and it was a mission im gonna do it 2morow with one of my boys.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
u dont need 'one of ur boys' just a flat head & some force.... just remember, the one in the middle unscrews.

i paid 50 or so for both doors, both underdash, both map lights, and the dome light... the prices varied depending on the bulb.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
no sweat. good luck + post more pics.

good luck w/ that lade

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
You didn't overpay. $5 a piece is a good price. You HAVE to do all the lights inside, not just some. You will get the full effect that way.

The only lights in my car that are not LEDs are the trunk light and the vanity mirror lights, since nobody ever sees them anyways.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea im gonna finish doing the inside soon. is it a mission to the map lights and the light in the back? i just installed the reverse and the tag lights ill post pics in a little bit when it gets dark.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts