Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Corsa Performance Exhaust system offered by Corsa Performance. Jim Browning Jr, who I knew in the Marine industry says , you have to try this system on yor STS. Whats nice about this system, General Motors Cadillac Division Worked with Corsa Performance on developing a system that would be indorsed by Cadillac.When the two boxes arrived U P S at my front door,I called my local Cadillac dealer and had it installed.After the installation, the system sounds AWESOME!!
The STS sounds like a four door Corvette. The tail pipes looks hot and the response is exactly what this Northstar needed. Breathing room.Whats so nice its General Motors Approved! and does not affect the warranty because of their joint venture.Is it worth doing? Absolutly,hands down! No chip change. just bolt on and make a statement.You can see and hear the system on Corsa"s web site at www.corsaperformance.com :D
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Hey CADDYDEN

So is the performance boost noticeable? Do you have any other performance mods? And how much was the dealer install? That is one sweet looking exhaust system!
 

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Sandman said:
Hey CADDYDEN

So is the performance boost noticeable? Do you have any other performance mods? And how much was the dealer install? That is one sweet looking exhaust system!
Sandman ; There is a 20 percent difference between the stock and the Corsa.You can really notice on aceleration, at mid-range and taking off from a dead stop. NO engine mods. I do not want to jepordize the Cadillac warranty. Removing and installing Corsa at my local dealer was $335.00.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
CADDYDEN said:
Sandman ; There is a 20 percent difference between the stock and the Corsa.You can really notice on aceleration, at mid-range and taking off from a dead stop. NO engine mods. I do not want to jepordize the Cadillac warranty. Removing and installing Corsa at my local dealer was $335.00.
Does this system fit an Eldo? Sounds pretty mean.
 

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RickTheRuler727 said:
Does this system fit an Eldo? Sounds pretty mean.
Rick The Ruler 727: As you and I know, the Eldorado is discontiued and i also own an ETC. I wish Corsa would make a system for the Eldo,but that is not in their plans.Oh well :crying: :crying:
 

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
Joined
·
47 Posts
What you spend on that kit?

Hey man, I went to the Corsa website and that exhaust sounds wicked evil. Im curious to know how much you dropped on the kit. I can do the install myself to save some cash.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Sold 2000 STS
Joined
·
9 Posts
Corsa Exhaust

I have been thinking about adding the system next spring but I was also worried about how it was going to affect my warranty. I want this system really bad. What Caddy Dealer did you use ? I'm going to check with my local dealer here as well before I do it.
 

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: What you spend on that kit?

Purplewgn2000 said:
Hey man, I went to the Corsa website and that exhaust sounds wicked evil. Im curious to know how much you dropped on the kit. I can do the install myself to save some cash.

Thanks.
Purplewgn2000 Say there Fella,The kit comes with instructions and Corsa has a tech asisstance line to walk you through the installation.It took the Cadillac dealer tech about Three Hours to remove the Current STS system and install the Corsa system.The Corsa cost under a Grand.
 

·
Registered
just one
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Re: What you spend on that kit?

CADDYDEN said:
Purplewgn2000 Say there Fella,The kit comes with instructions and Corsa has a tech asisstance line to walk you through the installation.It took the Cadillac dealer tech about Three Hours to remove the Current STS system and install the Corsa system.The Corsa cost under a Grand.
you got a pic with them installed?
 

·
Registered
06 STS AWD/00 STS
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Corsa Exhaust

dret2k said:
I have been thinking about adding the system next spring but I was also worried about how it was going to affect my warranty. I want this system really bad. What Caddy Dealer did you use ? I'm going to check with my local dealer here as well before I do it.
dret2k: If you read the thread i stated on this Corsa performance exhaust system,It is endorsed by Gerneral Motors Cadillac Division.When any after market add on is endorsed by the manufacter, it does not affect the Warranty at all. It has GM ALL OVER THE BOXES AND ON CORSAS WEB SITE. My Cadillac dealer was Crown Motors of Holland Michigan and their service writer was fully aware of the Corsa system when i Mentioned about it. IF I am not Mistaken, it will be on the new CTS-I standard form Cadillac.Call and talk with JIM JUNIOR at Corsa. He would be happy to discuss the system with you or anyone intrested for your Seville, STS, Deville, DTS, CTS, ESCLADE, EXT, Soon for the XLR,SRX. You will know at acelleration, you got it but ,at cruising you can hear the Bose like its not there.The Boys at Corsa did their homework. It makes the statement!
 

·
Registered
Sold 2000 STS
Joined
·
9 Posts
Re: Corsa Exhaust

CADDYDEN said:
dret2k: If you read the thread i stated on this Corsa performance exhaust system,It is endorsed by Gerneral Motors Cadillac Division.When any after market add on is endorsed by the manufacter, it does not affect the Warranty at all. It has GM ALL OVER THE BOXES AND ON CORSAS WEB SITE. My Cadillac dealer was Crown Motors of Holland Michigan and their service writer was fully aware of the Corsa system when i Mentioned about it. IF I am not Mistaken, it will be on the new CTS-I standard form Cadillac.Call and talk with JIM JUNIOR at Corsa. He would be happy to discuss the system with you or anyone intrested for your Seville, STS, Deville, DTS, CTS, ESCLADE, EXT, Soon for the XLR,SRX. You will know at acelleration, you got it but ,at cruising you can hear the Bose like its not there.The Boys at Corsa did their homework. It makes the statement!
Thank you for the information. This is a project that I will plan for early Spring.
 

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
Joined
·
701 Posts
Congrats on the Corsa exhaust system! I wanted one for my Allante, but they didn't even want to work with me on it. I settled for the Borlas because I could purchase the mufflers seperately, and worked with a local installer. I would have prefered the Corsa.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top