Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded off the truck this morning, Made 488 whp and 476 rwtq on a hot day on EPPs conservative mustang dyno....First kill was a Lambo Gallardo Spyder, the guy was completely awe-struck

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Nice numbers what mods have you got?

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intercooled procharger kit running low boost, Kooks headers/cats, Borla exhaust, UUC aluminum flywheel, Katech short throw shifter, BMR wheelhop kit

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way, when I raced the lambo....I had 4 guys in the car including me, Im 180, one was 150, and the other 2 were about 200

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Nice numbers, I predict a pulley swap in your immediate future; did a swap on my PC C6 last week and should see another 50-60RWHP gain-went from 4.63" to 4.10", boost should increase from 5.6lbs to almost 8lbs.
What pulley size are you running now? How much boost?
Bob is exteremely knowledgeable regarding the ProCharger product, and should agree that around 8lbs is very safe, if you going higher than that, look into a Meth Kit.
Good luck on your future kills:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually talked to bob and he said that he wouldnt put any more boost than what its at now, he said they detuned it slightly for that purpose, it has a pulley for 8 psi but it has less because of my headers/exhaust

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way onebad cad ide love to see the setup of either of ur cars at towers sometime if we could meet up or somethin

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
The South Florida Vs need to plan a Friday night visit to Tower Shops!!!
Just got back from the Cadillacowners.com meet at Dave & Buster's in Hollywood, and it was fun-Thanks to Sal and Gene for putting it together.
I am in for a Friday night meet, dinner and drinks, lets start a new thread to see who will go. I think Nikon and CSP3000 would definitely commit to attending.

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep stock clutch....Yeah I was Dying to go to the V meet this past Friday but was unable to make it unfortunately...

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
The South Florida Vs need to plan a Friday night visit to Tower Shops!!!
Just got back from the Cadillacowners.com meet at Dave & Buster's in Hollywood, and it was fun-Thanks to Sal and Gene for putting it together.
I am in for a Friday night meet, dinner and drinks, lets start a new thread to see who will go. I think Nikon and CSP3000 would definitely commit to attending.
I am deff in for the Towers i have always wanted to go but haven't yet...:thumbsup: I am thinking about trying to set a meet on Oct 12 Friday night at Moroso for some high speed fun:stirpot: With that there is no chance of me losing my license or my car...:highfive:

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this weekends match is gonna be an 03 cobra running 15 psi on his stock motor/SC, exhaust and H pipe +superchip

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im def going to towers, im gonna be racing the cobra this weekend so he may be with me, itd be awesome to get some Vs down there if u wanna go PM me and mayb we can get a few ppl

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
how much did that set you back? i'm curious. you can PM it to me if you don't want to say, but i've always been interested in a procharger setup over the magnacharger. that or a kenne belle, but i've heard nothing but good things about the procharger. i'd like to see 500 at the wheels when i'm done though. preferably 550, but ehh.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Thats sick! You guys with the Moditis realy need to go get some vaccines. Your spreading the disease. Although one I'd love to have.

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The kit was 6000 plus the cost of a new thermostat and cooling fans, I also added a fuel pump booster which was like 300 or 400 and new injectors which were 400, my V was dynod on a very hot day on EPPs extremely conservative dyno, he said they could have put more power into it but they were concerned about any more power on the stock motor, but just so you guys kno I WILL be at towers tomorrow night w/ a couple of my friends, a cobra, probably a ford lightning ect pm me if

1 - 18 of 18 Posts