Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Radiant Silver Metallic XTS Platinum
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, smooth ride. Wonder about the tire noise, as the volume of my radio really drops down, after exiting the xway

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it is a joy to drive. My tires are down to 4/32, so shopping now for replacements

·
Registered
2014 XTS AWD, Luxury, Graphite Metallic
13 Posts
Thanks guys, smooth ride. Wonder about the tire noise, as the volume of my radio really drops down, after exiting the xway
you can change the setting on that, probably figured it out by now - looks great

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can change the setting on that, probably figured it out by now - looks great
Thanks, and yes the auto level for the volume can be adjusted. Just that I notice it compared to a 2013 Avalon I had before with the volume control, and the volume drop off is more noticeable in the XTS, versus the Avalon. XTS is a far, smoother riding car thou

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Is this the car you wrote about in another thread? The one that was a GM buy back?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is this the car you wrote about in another thread? The one that was a GM buy back?
No this is not a buy back. I seriously considered it, and gave an offer on it. The dealership declined, and I told them I will not purchase a buy back, at retail value of a non buy back, and I did at a lower price than what they advertised

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
The stealerahip tried to get you but you won:) Congrats and enjoy your XTS!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts