Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gents/gals, My diff was making a whine and had a leak... took it to the dealer and they replaced it with my only being out of pocket for 100 bucks ( my insurance deductable). They also gave me a 09 escalade as a loaner for the time my car was there. I also got two packages for my V last night at the house which i cant wait to install.

Aside from being sick this is a pretty good day

Pics of said boxes when I get home from work.

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
wow you got an 09 escalade as a loaner?

these days i'm lucky to get a cadillac loaner period. usually i'm shipped over to Hertz to get a rental, paid for by cadillac, but it's usually a malibu or something similar *shakes head*
when i do get a loaner, it's an 07 CTS, or occasionally a 08 STS.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
wow you got an 09 escalade as a loaner?

these days i'm lucky to get a cadillac loaner period. usually i'm shipped over to Hertz to get a rental, paid for by cadillac, but it's usually a malibu or something similar *shakes head*
when i do get a loaner, it's an 07 CTS, or occasionally a 08 STS.
last time i dropped the :v: off for service they gave me Chevy Aveo...:nono: good thing i was only without the v for a day.. Gotta love warranty work

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well they had my car for a bit since they had to order the part..... but the loaner was so nice i nearly for got that I had a car at the dealer

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
because there are so many people hanging around here just waiting for a plate number or address to run a check on

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I took my V in for the diff whine, asking them to change the oil; they wound up replacing the whole thing under a TSB.

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude blur out your address!:thepan: before you put pics of it up online maybe im p-noid but im just sayin
Those type of things dont bother me. If I felt you guys were going to steal/harm me i wouldnt have ever posted on here.

also that isnt my addy....not mine at all.:shhh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts