Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
tempted to buy one that a dealer has in production that is not spoken for.....this whole process so annoying...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous! 🤤 congrats on buying the best color combo with the white sport trim and black wheels. What color interior!?

·
Registered
‘12 Infiniti EX35 ‘19 VW e-Golf
65 Posts
I hate you guys ;) So far, only seen one at a dealership and 2 others drive by in the opposite direction, like unicorns. Congrats and please post your impressions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I picked mine up 3 weeks ago and just drove my family of 6 from NY to Florida in it and back Already 3,100 miles on odometer in total. It was an absolute dream to drive. I COMPLETELY underestimated how amazing the technology was. If you like the outside looks you’ll be blown away driving it. the augmented reality navigation is a game changer driving on unknown roads.

I got white sport ESV, rear entertainment and brandy leather. Adding black cadillac / 600 tailgait logo tomorrow at dealer with puddle lights and monochromatic badges. Saved a bundled buying those accessories after the sale vs. overpaying for “packages” that delay the orders.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice and congrats!!

I have a line on a Premium Luxury that is exactly like we would have ordered it. The only difference is that it has this Brandy interior. It's one of those combos that I really would rather see in person before pulling the trigger but this vehicle is so far away I wouldn't be able to do it. My concern is not the color of the seats but the accent color, like the dash and upper door panels etc. Is it brown or black or something in between? Hard to tell from the pics I've found.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Brandy interior never did much for me until I saw it in person, and more importantly sat in it at my local dealer. I will say bluntly, pics definitely don’t do it justice. For some reason, depending on lighting, it either casts a muddy color or throws pinkish hues on camera. In person it is very rich and classy looking. This is coming from a guy whom has always been a black leather fan and i traded in my 2015 Denali XL. The trim is deep brown, not black anywhere. I’ll gladly take some close up’s for you and post tomorrow (it’s getting badging upgraded today at dealership) so you can see very clearly the details on the wood grain / dash / doors, etc...

Nice and congrats!!

I have a line on a Premium Luxury that is exactly like we would have ordered it. The only difference is that it has this Brandy interior. It's one of those combos that I really would rather see in person before pulling the trigger but this vehicle is so far away I wouldn't be able to do it. My concern is not the color of the seats but the accent color, like the dash and upper door panels etc. Is it brown or black or something in between? Hard to tell from the pics I've found.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Brandy interior never did much for me until I saw it in person, and more importantly sat in it at my local dealer. I will say bluntly, pics definitely don’t do it justice. For some reason, depending on lighting, it either casts a muddy color or throws pinkish hues on camera. In person it is very rich and classy looking. This is coming from a guy whom has always been a black leather fan and i traded in my 2015 Denali XL. The trim is deep brown, not black anywhere. I’ll gladly take some close up’s for you and post tomorrow (it’s getting badging upgraded today at dealership) so you can see very clearly the details on the wood grain / dash / doors, etc...
Oh man, pics would help sooo much! There is no way I am going to be able to see one of these in person anytime soon. If I could see some well lit pictures of the carpet/upper door/dash surfaces that would be awesome. Basically I'm trying to figure out the color of everything but the seats. The seats look amazing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Really wish they offered Brandy on Platinum. There's no way to get massaging seats on any other trim, right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Really wish they offered Brandy on Platinum. There's no way to get massaging seats on any other trim, right?
You know, I have the massage seats on my new F350. I've had the truck for 3 months now and the only time I've used them is on the drive home from the dealership. I'm being completely honest when I say this, in my opinion, they are not worth it unless they are included in a package you are already getting. I feel like it is more gimmick than anything else because it's not like you are sitting in one of those high end massage chairs. It isn't going to be relieving any pain or working your muscles that is for sure. Then again, I kind of feel the same way about the night vision option but I ordered that anyway!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really couldn't make up our mind on the interior color for the Premium Luxury we ordered. I sort of crossed Brandy off the list early on because I couldn't imagine the brown accents being attractive to me. We currently have a Yukon and the interior is light tan with "mocha" accents and I HATE the mocha. However, none of it is leather, all that mocha color is the plastics because we ended up not getting the Denali (long story). Anyway, now I wondering if we were too hasty about the Brandy interior. We got the dark blue exterior so it would go great with it. I either need to see some really good pics or see one in person. Right now we have ordered the parchment interior but we can change it within the next 7 days or so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts