Cadillac Owners Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Premium Black Raven, 2010 SRX4 Premium White Diamo
117 Posts
I'd be interested in a gb if the price was right. I'd pay extra for black raven on my bumper.

·
Registered
Cadillac
14 Posts
Is black raven the type of bumper you want (matte black) or are you referring to the body color black raven which would be a prepaint?

Let's see how many people are interested, because if we can get 10 pre-paints, I can probably get the cost of the paint down at least $25 more (it's not much but when you're already painting at $225, it's hard to pass much more savings through).

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
263 Posts
I know this might be highjacking the thread, but do you sell mesh grills too? The link to your website doesn't work, or I would check for myself.

Shakey

·
Registered
Cadillac
14 Posts
I know this might be highjacking the thread, but do you sell mesh grills too? The link to your website doesn't work, or I would check for myself.

Shakey
link should be working.
If we have spare grills we'll sell them, but we only carry enough grills for the amount of bumpers we have, which is currently about 25 units.

·
Registered
08 CTS
94 Posts
ordered the same umnitza bumper. ill have installed as soon as its shipped. i hope the quality meets my expectations. ill keep everyone updated, incase others want to try the same bumper. ordered coilovers too!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts