Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2006 "BlackBerry" color CTS yesterday.
3.6, Lux option Pkg, Sunroof, Auto, Custom Grill & 17" vogue wheels.
Here's a few questions for those that may know:

1 - I have the standard, non-Bose, 7 speaker AM/FM/XM/CD . Anyone know wattage/specs of this radio ,& I assume it's seperate amp?

2 - I was surprised there is no lite in the Glove compartment. I didn't look closely ... Is there a bulb just out, or is there really no lite in there??

3 - I see the XM antenna on the roof, & the manual mentions the AM/FM antenna wires in the back winshield ... Is the wire on the front passanger windshield top the OnStar/Cellular antenna??

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
I can help you with #2 and 3.

There is no light in the glove compartment.

And the antanae on your roof is XM plus Onstar.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum, catchey name. Iv'e tried from several sources but haven't been able to find the specs on the radio. On my next trip into the dealer I'll check with my parts contact and see if their listed on his computer or I'll see if he has one in the box and see if their on the box it comes in.

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum Dirt Bag:bouncy::D:yup:

Wow, you may be the first member to get the purple (BlackBerry) color. I bet that gets some attention!:D

Yeah, the absence of a light in the glovebox of a Cadillac sucks..specially at night when you want to turn off the traction control.:(

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Robert, I hated that same thing until I moved the defeat of the TC to one of the program buttons on the steering wheel. Now its a quick touch away.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
B Hoth said:
Robert, I hated that same thing until I moved the defeat of the TC to one of the program buttons on the steering wheel. Now its a quick touch away.
You stil have to reach into the glovebox to turn off the Stabilitrak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
RobertCTS