Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i must say this car is very beautful. i got the platinum silver with the luxury package. Its a 2006 3.6vl.

The car looks beautiful, the leather is nice, so is the huge trunk. i love the tiptronic and the burst of speed when flooring it. the car is real nice. The interior looks a little plain but i cant complain. I did not realize that cadillac made such a sporty car, i thought this car was just for show and cruising, but im wrong!

i really want to mod it, but i do not want to void the warranty. Plus im so scared of touching it, even though i work at a mechanic shop lol. i mean its good just the way it is. Its like im forcing myself to mod the car but its so perfect stock.

All i have to say is, you guys have awesome cars and should be proud of it!!

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. You may think the car is perfect now but give it a few weeks and you'll catch the mod bug. First it's the wheels, then the intake, then the exhaust and before you know, you'll be addicted. Just warning ya. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats on your new car, I have done a few mods myself but it's a beautiful car jsut it is. Enjoy!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Congrats. I sure its really nice. I heading down the road to get one myself in the near future.

·
Registered
CTS
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im holding off on the wheels, but definately getting an intake
im just afraid of going overboard and voiding the warranty

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Hahaha, the perception that cadillac is still just a luxury brand and has no sporting potential still persists?!!?!

how can this be!

Just wait... soon the CTS ( in it's next gen) will be as reknown as the fabled 3 series for it's sporting premise!

I hope! The CTS already is "the great american sport sedan" let's hope it can surpass the 3-series in pure sporting intentions and surpass the new IS350 in raw power fit and finish and luxury

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
2 Da Max said:
well im holding off on the wheels, but definately getting an intake
im just afraid of going overboard and voiding the warranty
First thing I did was the exhaust tips, then a month later I tinted the windows. That got me through the first year, 6 months ago I got some 20's and tinted the front amber lights. Nothing dramatic, just little things.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask questions about mods or what not. I just ordered my Borla exhaust system about two hours ago, can't wait to get that baby installed.

·
0 Posts
2 Da Max said:
First off i must say this car is very beautful. i got the platinum silver with the luxury package. Its a 2006 3.6vl.

The car looks beautiful, the leather is nice, so is the huge trunk. i love the tiptronic and the burst of speed when flooring it. the car is real nice. The interior looks a little plain but i cant complain. I did not realize that cadillac made such a sporty car, i thought this car was just for show and cruising, but im wrong!

i really want to mod it, but i do not want to void the warranty. Plus im so scared of touching it, even though i work at a mechanic shop lol. i mean its good just the way it is. Its like im forcing myself to mod the car but its so perfect stock.

:kick:

·
Registered
Chrome CTS LP, 04 Cluster, WW sidemarkers, lower mesh grille
1,425 Posts
2 Da Max said:

Just wanted to say :welcome: You picked yourself out a GREAT car!!! Thanks for joining us!!! Enjoy the fun rides you are going to get with your caddy!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Welcome! :cool2: Looking forward to more conversations with many of you newbie's. Enjoy the ride and resist the mods if you can. :bonkers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts