Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Deville 1985 Fleetwood
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyway I purchased this cadi next to nothing, well anyway the lady told me that the car ran great and I took it out for drive shifted perfectly, so I was driving it home and then hopped on the freeway it was stuck it second. So I was like great I'm screwed:crying:, but then the next day I remembered about the silinoids I changed them and car shifted fine. I guess the lady thought she screwed me. Well its a 1995 STS 77,000 miles great interior and extieror, but it has a salvaged title and the bumper is push in slightly and the airbags were deployed, well my question is how much is the car worth? I read about these car being z rated or something so I might keep it.:)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Open the drivers door and look at the stickers on the inside of the door, it will tell you the tire rating.

Good job on the transmission deal. It's worth about what half kbb.com tells you with that salvage title. So... how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:highfive:Well I looked at the door and the tires were z rated so i guess the car can go pretty fast right? I think the kbb prices cars to much, what would it be worthed to you?

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
lol
93-95 all STS's were Zs
she aint special im sry to break it to ya
a salvaged 95 STS? probably worth 2k max....

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Drive it, love it, break it, junk it. Those are my rules for salvage titles, resale SUCKS on them due to that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea you guys are right salvage sucks, I'll just sell it on ebay and get my money back, the engine is worth what I paid alone, I like the power it has at freeway speeds, alot more responsive then my 94 deville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts