Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
none at this time 67 Sedan Deville years` ago
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all ,
Since the instructions said I should come to this part of the forum to introduce myself, here I am. My name is Barry. I've worked on many types of machinery including cars and trucks since I was 14 years old. Unfortunately early on there was a couple fords. I have been all GM other than a couple of VW's ever since. I'm 57 now. I had a couple of the infamous 5.7 diesels. 1 good and one bad. Lots of Chevy trucks. I'm now into the 90's trucks with the 6.5 diesel engines. I'm looking to get a car again and like the look of the 95-2004 STS and SLS. I came here looking for info before I buy one to make the call on what year to buy and what year parts car to buy. I've done some reading here already . Lots of good info and advice. I'm not new to forums like this. I've been a active member on 2- 6.5 diesel forums. I hope to share any knowledge that I gain from my experience. At this point I am looking at a 2003 STS with 160,000 miles and a 02 deville running-driving parts car. My plan would be to totally dis-assemble the parts car to learn how they are put together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts