Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wondered hwo my car would look with tinted windows, blacked out chrome, and black rims. I was messing with photoshop a little just to get an idea, and came up with this. Let me know what you think. Liek I said, it's just an idea I've been tossing around in my head for a while.

edit:In this picture, I tinted the headlight assemblies a little bit too....

·
Registered
'87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, being in New York, Winow tint of any level is pretty much illegal. I do like the blacked outChrome though. Real sneaky looking. The Chrome trim on my car is in need of some attention since there is some pitting in a few places. I think instead of replacing it with new Chrome trim, I'd probably just have it all powder coated, or painted. I also want to eventualy get rid of that pin stripe as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have a 2000 sls black on black and i put 35% on the driver/passenger windows 20 percent in the back seats and 35 on the rear now the reason i did this is because 20% is too dark and really doesn't match the color of the paint but the 35% with the 20% in the back makes it blend in and i always get asked how dark my tint is and they are amazed thats its 35%. i also did this because in dc your not suppose to have tints of any kind. now just a side note i want to relay a switch to cut the power windows so they dont work so in case i do get pulled over they have no way of knowin what percent the tint is hence i can't get a ticket because they have to put he meter on the window to figure it out and it has to be rolled down a little for them to put the machine on. :) now my next mission is to figure out how to get the front tag holder to flip up and down automatically if anybody has an idea please pm me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts