Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I made some headlight "modifications" today. Looking for comments, you won't hurt my feelings. I have $10 into the project lol. It's just spray painted foil tape so I can pull it off whenever. I'm not sure if I like it yet. I messed up the other side so I have to re-do it, but here's a sample.

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boredom/curiosity.

I'm getting more and more worried about how it will turn out too. Maybe I will find a different use for the mesh I ordered.

Also I think I'll wait until the automatic car wash takes these off lol. I don't like it but I don't hate it either...

·
Registered
Cadillac 98sls
205 Posts
to me it looks like the light is broke dont like but thats just me if you like it keep the look.:)

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha, I'm not going to be worried if it "accidentally" falls/gets peeled off lol

I'm most impressed on how well I matched the paint lol

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,242 Posts
Sorry, gotta give it a thumbs down. Definitely looks broken.

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok thanks for the honest opinions guys, probably wont we keeping them for long. I thought it was worth a shot lol.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 S GT Hatchback 2013 Kia Optima SXL
2,817 Posts
Just curious what inspired you to do that? Are you trying to make them look like a headlight from another car? It is original though

Don

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen people make the headlights on the CTS's flow better and same with dodge neons lol, just thought it was worth a try.

·
Registered
2001 DTS(140K), 2000 ETC(284K), 1990 allante( 80K)
1,915 Posts
it works good with the CTS becuase the body line chops into the head light. so the vinyl completes it.
on your car the body line is complete. so its not as needed.
ps.. why is your grill emblem so tiny?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts