Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet Harley has some nice Caddys with tall tailfins waiting for them.

Cash's will be "long and black," most likely a Fleetwood. Ritter's will probably be a white convertible with Texas longhorns mounted on the hood.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
yup hes joined the 2 other famous caddy fans up there , elivs and harley , tho i belive harley may not greet him with kind words after that whole "one peice at a time" escapade , but i bet its interesting up there right now , first bob hope and now ol jonny , what a depressing couple months , i heard jonnys wife died not to long ago , most guys arent long for the world after there lady goes

also makes me wonder what ol john ritters up to up there , suppose hes trying to talk god into strikeing ol suaznne summers with a couple bolts ? hes got a score to settle with that bimbo

i belive jonny elvis and bob hope took a trip to hell for a day to shove pineapples up saddams two sons arses and a few dead terrorists arses that are still looking for the elusive virgins , oh which elvis took care of deflowering already , i imagine everyone will be back at the caddy dealer in the sky after abit talkin god out of that 15 passenger van , sippin some tennesse wiskey

·
Registered
1994 STS - pearl white
140 Posts
When I saw the video for Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt, I couldn't help but feel he was writing his own eulogy. I guess he was & it was heartbreaking to watch.

While driving home from work this afternoon Edge 102.1 (Toronto alt-rock station) played his cover of Soundgarden's Rusty Cage. The volume knob just didn't go loud enough. He sure had a powerful voice. He may be gone, but he left an incredible musical legacy behind.

Rest in peace, Johhny. You've earned it.

John Ritter - now that was a shock. But didn't Tex die relatively young, too?

BTW Stoneage: Not pineapples, Habanero's. For that burnin' ring of fire...

Cheers,
Eric

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Sad day indeed. His wife June passed away back in May I believe & they had a really nice funeral for her here outside of Nashville...now Johnny is in heaven with her. Sad day indeed... :(

·
Registered
´67 Eldorado, ´96 Eldorado
522 Posts
Well, its our way - nobody can´t live forever....but his songs are still here, so dont worry too much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts