Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,095 Posts
Midwest Cadillac Repair is and has been one of the most recommended Northstar shops in CF for quite a while - Find the thread in Northstar performance that has "XXX Northstars repaired" or something close for a title. Joe Blau. Straight shooter and a stand up guy.

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:yeah: He's over 230 for sure, last time I checked. Just makes my day. Some of my favorite cars and he's doin' his darndest to keep 'em on the road :D

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac Deville
21 Posts
Midwest Cadillac Repair is and has been one of the most recommended Northstar shops in CF for quite a while - Find the thread in Northstar performance that has "XXX Northstars repaired" or something close for a title. Joe Blau. Straight shooter and a stand up guy.
i had my heads done by him about 7 years ago and they have been perfect. Going back in a couple of weeks to get my oil leaks fixed along with other things drive train and suspension related. WHAT A GREAT guy and wonderful work. and the price is always very fair it is worth the five hour drive.

·
Registered
Something German S550, 69 Eldorado, 68 Impala, If I tell you the rest, well
548 Posts
8 years later...wow just wow!

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
1,750 Posts
Probably didn`t look at the date but just the topic...can easily happen. Anyway, now three new posts have revived this zombie thread, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts