Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with the JL CleanSweep CL441DSP?

I need to know by the end of the day if I should have my buddy drive down and install this for me. The main thing I'm trying to gain from it is the AUX-IN for the iPod, however improved overall sound quality is always a plus. Flip had previously told me that I need aftermarket speakers for it to work?????

Currently running: '03 Stock deck (no XM), 2-Alpine Type-R's, Rockford 851S Amp, Harmon/Kardon Drive+Play iPod sync

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Your asking the wrong people.....They dont know anything about this.....You WILL need to add an aftermarket amp and speakers to the interior of the car the reason being is that the AUX bypasses the stock system completely and runs thru the aftermarket setup....giving you another volume knob to adjust the sound...you dont use the stock radio at all when using the Aux......THis is why you will need an aftermarket setup.....IF this is too pricey or not what you were looking at doing, dont do it.....but if you were going to add a system, then do it and you will have a kick ass soundsystem and your aux input for Ipod or MP3.,.....just know that song names will not appear on the screen no matter what you do going this route........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts