Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesse,

My engine has coolant in the oil and must be torn down and rebuilt. I am documenting the components and analyzing why this happened. I am using a competition engine builder to do the work.

Per your previous deposition, the only difference in my build invoice is the cam (which you provided specs on)
and the rockers (which are upgraded LS7s). The ferrea springs and everything else from the original invoice is in the engine.

If there is any other undisclosed deviation from the agreed upon build, please advise now to save a needless expense in documenting that part.

Please respond via my email and we can take this off line.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe he may be returning from the PRI event in Florida. Regardless when I have some definitive answers from the analysis, I'll share what was found.
I understand there are differences in opinion on how things will be perceived. Depending on what is found, that will determine what is done.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
He's notified of new topics posted in his vendor forum - not here. Moving this there...

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Please post direct messages to Jesse either in his forum or via PM. He's not made aware of every new topic made in the CTS-V area.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal, I sent PM just now.

I see superbeast has had zero luck reaching him via his forum for quite some time. Due to the fact that I have emailed him and telephoned and gotten no response, I thought I would put this post up in a place where he would see it and hope to get a response from him.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
2011 cts-v
105 Posts
So no one is able to reach or get ahold of Jesse? I am sorry to learn of your blown motor Curtis as we have spent endless hours in the past regarding MY blown engine which was not installed by Jesse but some other shop nearby myhouse. You need an engine and i need a simple tune
for my upper pulley and airbox...if i hear from him or you hear from him let the other know!
good luck my friend. i may just look for someone on the boards or locally to do this simple tune that was wiped clean by the local dealer due to the battery being drained.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow

I can't believe that happened. I reached him today on his cell. Keep trying cuae if something fails and another tuner touched it, Jesse may not stand behind his work.

·
Registered
2011 cts-v
105 Posts
how did u reach him...i call his cell 4 times a day for a month and a half...did u happen to mention my need for a handheld turner with my program on it?

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was too busy with my issue.

I can't see how he could claim to not know your trying to reach him.

·
Registered
2011 cts-v
105 Posts
i am still trying to reach him by his business land line, cell phone, and email hannah and him twice a week..this has been going on for almost 2 months...i am lost over this issue as to what to do..what if my engine faults or something breaks as im driving around with a stock tune and he has known about this for 2 months and he said id be set such a long time ago??? suggestions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts