Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Please tell me she's flipping you off in that last pic! Copyright those pics and make CASH!!!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Those pictures speak volumes for Burger King and their customer base. :lol:

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
And meets his girlfriend who is riding a scooter just like his! Ah young love!

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
They probably have rules against serving anyone not in a car at the drive-up, plus rules requiring serving handicapped persons. Pick which rule you want to violate.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
I bet she has a handicap placard in her Mark III Conversion Van as well - scooter ramp and all. I just want to know since when did stupidity qualify as a handicap?? There should seriously be laws against this sort of stuff... If one's handicap is overtly self-inflicted, then they shouldn't be allowed to continue any activity which led to or hastens further onset of said "handicap" - especially if they wish to retain such status.

The whole thing is just sad - plain sad... The only things this woman should be awarded is a lifelong membership to Weight Watchers, a mandatory GPS-enabled shock collar set to go off within ten feet of any fast food joint, and a "Wide Berth" caution sign.

With that said however... My heart is brimmed with joy that Jesda has found the ying to his yang, the humpty to his dumpty, the pound to his cake, the Big to his Mac - finally and forever and ever. ;)

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
With that said however... My heart is brimmed with joy that Jesda has found the ying to his yang, the humpty to his dumpty, the pound to his cake, the Big to his Mac - finally and forever and ever. ;)
:histeric:

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
The super morbidly obese, that have eaten themselves into such poor condition they cannot ambulate, really sicken me. Just like a bartender has a duty to cut people off when they've reached their limit, so too should fast food restaurants. :thehand::gah:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Seville STS 73k Miles, '90 Chevy 1500 Reg Cab
725 Posts
The super morbidly obese, that have eaten themselves into such poor condition they cannot ambulate, really sicken me. Just like a bartender has a duty to cut people off when they've reached their limit, so too should fast food restaurants. :thehand::gah:
+1, very well put Rolex

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Hey! It's good wholesome fun to give a birthday kid a cement mixer shot at the end of the night! ...as long as you have a hot girlfriend that can talk the bouncers into cleaning it up for you...

:D Ahhhh, the good 'ol days...

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Red X FTL.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
She needs a self-propelled mower to haul her all around the yard :)

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
That poor chair.

I get bent at the fat people at walmart that can waddle across the parking lot, but then feel the need to take the electric chairs in the store.Aren't the chairs in Walmart for the elderly?

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
That poor chair.

I get bent at the fat people at walmart that can waddle across the parking lot, but then feel the need to take the electric chairs in the store.Aren't the chairs in Walmart for the elderly?
I'm fat and *I* hate that.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,091 Posts
Do like they do with the rogue bears; dart'em, take'em waaaaay out in the woods, and turn,em loose.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts