Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
just one
1,393 Posts
Elvis said:
Dude, you got me all wrong. I hate Weaver, and I'm pulling for the Yankees. (Are ALL Yankee fans THIS dense?)

Why don't YOU go "perform" on a Red Sox fan as a show of gratitude for giving up Babe Ruth AND Roger Clemens.
Ok so you live in Memphis, always talk about how you love the City of Boston, but you route for the friggin Yankees. confused.

Weaver is the man...he's secretly paid by REDSOXNATION to blow it.

· Registered
just one
1,393 Posts
Elvis said:
To clarify something that many here may not know about me.

I am an American League fan. First and foremost, I am a Detroit Tigers fan.

I have watched Jeff Weaver for the past four years. To sum up how I feel about him:

1) Jeff Weaver is a pothead.
2) Jeff Weaver is a mental case.
3) Jeff Weaver is a prima donna.
4) Jeff Weaver was a cancer in the Detroit Tigers' clubhouse.
5) I laughed my a$$ off when I found out that the Yankees wanted Jeff Weaver.
6) Detroit got three OUTSTANDING prospects for Jeff Weaver in a three-way trade with Oakland and the Yankees.

So I'm very happy for you if you like Jeff Weaver. Most Yankee fans who know what they're talking about want Steinbrenner to DUMP WEAVER FIRST as soon as this season is over. He was supposed to be the heir to Roger Clemens.

Another Detroit reject, Mark Redman, will take the mound for the Marlins on Saturday night. That should be fun, too. Redman's a good guy, but he just ain't all that good at pitching.
I i feel bad for you and my dad...Tigers fans. At least you don't get your heart broken too much:D

· Registered
just one
1,393 Posts
Elvis said:
I always pull for the Celtics! And I'd be pulling for the Sox if they had beaten the Yankees.

I love Boston. Wish I were there right now. Fun place, great food!
if you go back:

Good Sports bars are: Roagies in cleveland Circle, The Rack near the Fleet Center, Boston Beer works has good beer and Great Chowder while watching sports and playing pool..

Restaurants are anything in the North End...John Harvards in Framingham is a good beer/food place too.

Newbury street is a great place to shop, so is the financial district.

Glad you like it here...LATER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.