Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, in the mail, I had a J.D. Powers survey delivered.

They knew of my purchase of a 2009 CTS.

I wrote in the top of the survey it was a 2009 CTS-V the high performance V series of Cadillac.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan, Vector Blue/Black, 6MT
999 Posts
It's not just Cadillacs. My M5 was a "5-Series BMW", and my GT3 was a 911. Specialty cars are just not in their radar.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not just Cadillacs. My M5 was a "5-Series BMW", and my GT3 was a 911. Specialty cars are just not in their radar.

makes one wonder what and which they really report on...

The difference of all these auto's is great....

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I received my J.D. Power survey in the mail two days ago. I'm surprised they don't recognize the difference between the more plebian siblings to the CTS-V and the V itself. I filled it out anyway and sent it off.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V
239 Posts
I guess I don't understand all the angst over whether or not the CTS-V is treated like an entirely different line than the CTS.

If we were on the Vette forum, you can be sure there'd be a hot debate over why J.D. Powers doesn't recognize the Z51 or F55 as "far superior models" to the base vettes :rolleyes: and yet those arguments would be just as silly

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I don't understand all the angst over whether or not the CTS-V is treated like an entirely different line than the CTS.

If we were on the Vette forum, you can be sure there'd be a hot debate over why J.D. Powers doesn't recognize the Z51 or F55 as "far superior models" to the base vettes :rolleyes: and yet those arguments would be just as silly

Might be hard too explain the "silly" that you call folks that are just questioning the fact, the base CTS.... is no where even close to the V . But, us "silly " folks sometimes have difficulty explaining the difference to the Unwashed Masses .
However, thanks for your interest.

I am sure J.D. Powers thinks very small, also

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V
239 Posts

Might be hard too explain the "silly" that you call folks that are just questioning the fact, the base CTS.... is no where even close to the V . But, us "silly " folks sometimes have difficulty explaining the difference to the Unwashed Masses .
However, thanks for your interest.

I am sure J.D. Powers thinks very small, also
Please read my post again, I said the argument was silly, I didn't call anyone silly.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please read my post again, I said the argument was silly, I didn't call anyone silly.

Now then that is just silly then.

indeed I am silly...... silly me....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts