Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A half dozen or so of you should call her and wish her a happy b-day. It'd be fun...I've left about forty messages on her phone already, in the last 22 minutes. :)

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Happy birthday! :highfive:

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Happy Birthday !

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who is it?!
A friend of mine from back in highschool...she pops in once in a while and says hello on here...

And yes, I was drunk dialing. We always forget each others birthdays until a day or two later so I made SURE to remember hers this year...and call at 12:01am on it so I wouldn't forget again. I guess I thought it would be a good idea to call at 12:02, 12:03, 12:04 etc etc etc too. :bouncy:

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Well this sucks. I've been here for like 3-4 years and I didn't get a happy birthday thread and some chick thats posted all of 60 times gets one!? I don't feel the love :( BTW happy birthday kelly

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Hey, maybe somewhere they'll be a blackout to celebrate labor day!

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got more posts than you, Blackout, and I'VE never gotten a happy birfday thread! Plus...Kelli's a girl. We like girls 'round these parts...Whatever happened to meg?

BTW, this is my 4,000TH-ST post!!!! Yay.

·
Registered
A 4 horse-power collaborative unit of 1000 lb bundles of fur
61 Posts
HAHA I just found this! While I was stalking james to see what he posted lately :p
Thanks everyone :D I'm old enough for cheaper car insurance.......which CRAP, I need to call and get that taken care of!!!!!!!!!!

And Blackout is just jealous that I have bigger boobs.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I think both of you have bigger boobs than I....28 AAA.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts