Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an interesting night. 2 races in just a half hour worth of driving. It MUST be spring:

1. I don't know if this is PC or not (not that I care) but I must report that I had to SMOKE a fellow Cadillac owner last night. Now you gotta know that I didn't start it, I just finished it ;)
A guy in a new CTS at a red light decided that he wanted to try to prove something last night. Unfortunately for him, he no longer thinks his CTS is a "race car" (obviously watches too many Cadillac commercials). I didn't even think he wanted to race. I guess I just got taken by surprise. That's ok though, he took off with a screech, but as soon as I figured out what was going on and jumped on it, the old LT1 was more than up to the task of catching and smoking that young up-start.
Another one for the WIN column!

2. Then a little while later, a guy in a new Regal obviously felt his "super-charger" badging made HIM a race car owner. OPPS, sorry dude, it's quick but NO RACE CAR! Took him from a 25-30mph punch coming off an on ramp, and then again from about an 80mph punch (the guy just wouldn't give up). After being smoked twice, he followed me off the next exit and then BLEW by me as I slowed for a turn. I guess he told he! ;)
That's 2 for the win column tonight!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Ah yes! I love the guys that go by you when you're slowing down for a turn and punch it to show you what's " Really going on" LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts