Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few days have been unseasonably warm, but a of forecast of 76 degrees F for Sunday is really kind of shocking! I remember a February day back in 1997 when it got into the seventies, but a temperature this high in January seems really weird.

After this brief Winter heat wave we are supposed to be thrust into "real" Winter weather, which here in the lower Mid-Atlantic means daytime temperatures in the mid thirties.

I have gotten to wear a Winter coat this year, unlike last year when we never did break out our shearlings!

·
Premium Member
1997 ETC
4,931 Posts
Woke up to snow and low thirties here today, by noon sun was out and not a trace that it had even snowed, didn't really have to wear a thick coat, now its 5:44 and will be getting down to 19f tonight

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,788 Posts
It was 20 degrees warmer in Chicago than it was in San Diego today. :bonkers:
CHI - 55
SAN - 35

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great, I quess, for Chicago .... not so great for the American city with the best climate in the country! These seasonal aberations always make me fear for the worst, weather-wise!

·
Registered
Orange And Purple Lights.
6,632 Posts
It's not supposed to get any colder than 81 degrees here. No idea what the humidity is supposed to be, but it's Florida, so it's probably like 10,000% (Yes. Ten thousand)

Luke...you want to trade weather?

----------

I have gotten to wear a Winter coat this year, unlike last year when we never did break out our shearlings!
Since my winter coat is just a single layer of Denim (Pennsylvanians can withstand all weather, apparently) I still get the occasional excuse to wear it in Florida during our heavy rain. Also, I wore it at a three day event in October, because it was beneficial to have pockets for a change.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Was at a Dolphins/Jets game in Miami years ago. It was December, 65 and raining. Everyone was in ponchos with winter coats underneath.

I'm in a short sleeved shirt and soaked. They thought I looked crazy. They looked miserable. Wimps...

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,394 Posts
It's not supposed to get any colder than 81 degrees here. No idea what the humidity is supposed to be, but it's Florida, so it's probably like 10,000% (Yes. Ten thousand)

Luke...you want to trade weather?
YES!!!! You can have the -10 degrees with snow, and I will happily take the 70 degrees :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts