41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Ralph said:
I gave fast66 some green bar Rep points for that complement.:D
Oh BTW B, LOVE the costume!!!;)
What a coincidence...i gave him brownie points too LOL. See guys, thats how it goes, you give me compliments you get points!!!! just kidding LOL, that would be wrong. Plus the compliments wouldn't hold the same value.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Ralph said:
But I gave you brownie points because you're cute in that pic. I guess I want them back then.:shhh: :thepan:
;)
That's different. LOL

I am saying if I told you guys I'd give you points for giving me compliments then you guys would start complimenting me just for points, and the compliments wouldn't be genuine. You, however, liked my picture and decided to give me points for it. TOTALLY DIFFERENT! :cool2:

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
LittleB said:
That's different. LOL
I am saying if I told you guys I'd give you points for giving me compliments then you guys would start complimenting me just for points, and the compliments wouldn't be genuine. You, however, liked my picture and decided to give me points for it. TOTALLY DIFFERENT! :cool2:
I cannot tell a lie.:D

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
fast66 said:
wait a minute...How did Ralph get a picture of Little B holding a pumpkin?
LOL, Ralph's my buddy and he demanded one for his "15k Where Are My Pics" thread...so I thought, what the hell!!!! :D :bouncy: ;) Hey I feel special being in that thread with all those beautiful girls!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
LittleB said:
Oh please....now that is just a lie. C'mon now.
Hmmm, tricky to answer this one..It's almost like when my fiance would ask me "do I look fat in this??"...but to this I'll just say...

Never EVER tell a girl a lie, because you will just be caught in it. All women are beautiful in their own way.:) :cool2: You do fit in nicely among the models in the 15K thread.:yup:

:hide::suspense:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Ralph said:
Hmmm, tricky to answer this one..It's almost like when my fiance would ask me "do I look fat in this??"...but to this I'll just say...
Never EVER tell a girl a lie, because you will just be caught in it. All women are beautiful in their own way.:) :cool2: You do fit in nicely among the models in the 15K thread.:yup:
:hide::suspense:
No comment.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts