Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
nope its true. Myself, Mike Ditka and George C Scott(though hes dead) are celebrating today.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Brett, Happy Birthday :cheers:
Everyone all chipped in and payed Ralph to fly down to give you a special treat for your birthday, We did the same thing for Sal's birthday. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
OOoh is that Sal's picture?! Nice Muscles :D ;) Happy B-day Brett!!

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
thats why i dont like to piss brett and sal off , there the 2 biggest mutated basturds that ever lived and they live in florida..... tho brett saying "fee fi fo fum" is about as funny as it gets ...

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
you outta seen him at the meet , brett went up to this one table where these people were eating and stoled there chair ....he didnt ask or anything ....if i didnt know beatter i think he just grunted and took it ....caveman style

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
hey, brett.... happy birthday !! today is also my wife's birthday !! she turns 29 today (on one leg) :lildevil: have a great year, friend !

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
Admired by the whole forum?
Having an immaculate 60 sepcial?
HAving incredible wit?
Be more specific
Well yes, all of the above and much much more, but especially the part about having a supermodel wife who is 29!!!:shhh: :thumbsup: ;)

I'll trade Sandy cars anytime!!!:worship:

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Happy Birthday Brett. May each year be better than the last for you.:cheers:

P.S. make sure you lock all doors and windows. Ralph is lurking. I'm sure you don't want him as a "private dancer".:histeric:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts