Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 500 ci (three motors)/69 Fleetwood.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just outside Vancouver (west coast, Canada), there is a place called Chilliwack. There is this guy there that sold his full custom 51 merc a month or so back. He has started to build his next car seriously now after starting the body about three years ago. The body started out as a 40 ford pickup cab, but then got extended 34.5 in., chopped 4.75 in., 5 in. off the bottom all around and then 5 in. more for the channel. Now it looks sort of like a small panel delivery. Custom frame with a 4in. dropped I beam out front and a lot of other schrounged pieces. The first part of this dream started around a 500ci Cad plant and now this guy just got the third one (this baby has a full rebuild) for a song and is now passing the other good one to his son for that guy's model A project. This guy is me. At rickandrewsmetalart.com, you can see what I have done with my life. I am really old so it is going to take a while to get pics here, I only know how to work with metal and send pics by email.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
yes , welcome lol

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Just outside Vancouver (west coast, Canada), there is a place called Chilliwack. There is this guy there that sold his full custom 51 merc a month or so back. He has started to build his next car seriously now after starting the body about three years ago. The body started out as a 40 ford pickup cab, but then got extended 34.5 in., chopped 4.75 in., 5 in. off the bottom all around and then 5 in. more for the channel. Now it looks sort of like a small panel delivery. Custom frame with a 4in. dropped I beam out front and a lot of other schrounged pieces. The first part of this dream started around a 500ci Cad plant and now this guy just got the third one (this baby has a full rebuild) for a song and is now passing the other good one to his son for that guy's model A project. This guy is me. At rickandrewsmetalart.com, you can see what I have done with my life. I am really old so it is going to take a while to get pics here, I only know how to work with metal and send pics by email.
I'm at work right now, in Chilliwack in fact, but I live in Aldergrove. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts