1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering im trying to find the right gps antena that i would want to get
I know Jason had told me i could use a kenwood would work
but im not sure if this is the right antena i did find a factory one online OEM naiv antena for 46 dollars plus shiping but i foudn this kenwood on ebay for 25 shiped is this the right one if not does anyone have a link to the one that i would need to get
Thank you

this is going to be for the Factory navi unite for my 2000 seville im using a 2002 plus navi unite

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NAVI...c0.m245&_trkparms=65:12|39:1|72:1205|240:1318

·
Registered
2005 White Diamond STS N* 1SF RWD ACC/HUD
2,053 Posts
No...wrong plug on the end...

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would you posibly be able to help me out with finding the right one on ebay so i can see what it is that ill need to get

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I have the same nav unit you are getting...works fine. The only thing that has to match is the plug.

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok cool thanks that is the right plug ? i think if i understnad what you are saying
Thank you

Im going to order that tonight or tomorrow as long as that is the right plug is the cord a long one on thre where would i want to run and actualy mount the gps antena i know jason will help me when he helps to do the instal but im just curiosue to where the antena will pound on the car someone once told me to try and put it on the outside if i ever plan on tinting my car but how will this work do i run the wire from the unite to the back window or do i run it and let it sit on the dash board or do i run it under the hood of the car ?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
The GPS antenna in my car is mounted under the dash pad in the middle. There is still a lot of wire tie wrapped and unused. It works great and sees the satellites just fine. Not too many people tint the windshield, so it's a good place to install it. My other 5 windows are tinted. And yes, that one is the right plug.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts