Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
We'll see, I ain't scared!.....Ya' gotta die from something!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry. I'm just trying to bring to attention some really important stuff.. Live every day like it's your last. Let's make the best of what we have left.. heh. Sorry...

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Well im not sure about being the end of the world, but it could change the face of the world forever. If you want to know what the end of the world is going to be like, take a gander in the bible...... revelation.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Lucky me... I've always lived every day like it was my last! I'm ahead of you guys!......Who the hell knew I was gonna live this long? If I'd known I would have taken better care of the box I came in! Lol!!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
you want to be shipped back? :D that why you kept the box?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Did you keep the reciept? :confused:

Just stamp return to sender, and find out where you came from!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I eventually will be shipped back! As will we all....I don't think the original box is required for shipping though.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are good plants and how many does one need to generate enough oxygen for a fallout shelter? And, what types of plants can live without sunlight.. Ferns, right? What else?

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Land of OZ is looking pretty good now. Full-size RWD V8 cars are another good reason to move down there.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
But no guns down under

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Unless you live out in the wilds. Then you get them rifles :D

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
What are good plants and how many does one need to generate enough oxygen for a fallout shelter? And, what types of plants can live without sunlight.. Ferns, right? What else?
Actually, 75% of the earths oxygen comes from algae. Some dont require sunlight, but wont produce as much oxygen.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
everybody's got a bomb,
we could all die any day....
but before i'll let that happen,
I'll dance my life away.

It won't be long before someone comes up with a new interpretation of Nostradamus to prove that the world's going to end this year. Hell, maybe I'll do it if I get some spare time. It always cracks me up when some stupid little fish takes that bait.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Build a Fall out shelter with a sky light so you can see whats left of the world around you and have sunlight, If we're not already set into a nuculear winter.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Good idea, but the last time i checked glass doesnt stand up to well to nuclear blasts.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts