Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
188000? Them high miles scare me a bit. If it was close to home I would have taken it to a mechanic to check it all out (compression test, eletrical dia., etc.etc.etc.)
I say move on to the next one.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sal,
Well i just got through looking at ALL the pics > It's so hard to tell with a digital camera > i thought pieces of the grill were missing too untill i read that they weren't. The car looks nice from what i can see, and at least the guy is honest, and he described the car well, BUT I wouldn't buy it because of 1 > the mileage is too high for a 95' and ALL those cigg burns turned me off. Sal i have been on the hunt for a 94' or 95' myself > The last one i went to see was a 94' with 129K it was a "one owner" car> Lady driven and the car was "Near Perfect" Inside and out and run very well But the A/C did NOT work and so i decided not to buy it for 6K. These cars aren't plentifull But there are a resonable amount of them for sale, but they seem to be either "Real Nice" or Real USED! Keep on Looking Sal > YOU WILL Find One thats Cherry but it takes Time and alot of Paitents. When i do find the right one for the right price i plan on keeping it for a Long Time! :spin:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I plan on keeping mine for a LONG time as well. Hopefully forever.. I'm probably going to have to save a few thousand dollars before I find what I want. I'm just afriad of being impatient.. I really do see myself buying the first one I see. I never see one.. :(

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I kinda disagree with SoundAdvantage. I think the Fleetwoods are VERY plentiful considering that there were fewer than 100,000 made in those four years. The number might even be as low as 80,000.

You just have to be willing to do a nation-wide search and not be particular about the color (of course we all want BLACK!) ;)

I'm willing to spend up to $1000 getting paint and dents fixed--I'll want it PERFECT. I'm not in a hurry, but I'm also willing to settle for a DeVille if for any reason I'm forced to abandon the Fleetwood idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Elvis