Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
10 reunion coming up for the Cypress Fairbanks School District class of 97.
Everybody has been on these Alumni boards finding old freinds.
An old classmate from Junior High, not HS, sent me a PM and we started chatn.
Anyhow, he has a 350z and I guess he's in a club of more folks with 350Z
The Blue one.
I gave him some crap about raiding his ricer car club (Most Wanted Underground Leauge), by adding some American Muscle.
He made some reference to the Fast and the Furious movie.

I asked him about MOD and this was his response.

YEAH YEAH,I HATE AMERICAN MUSCLE,I BURN THOSE RIDES ALL DAY HERE IN HOUSTON.I HAVE A COLD AIR INTAKE,STAGE TWO TURBO KIT,EXAHUST SYSTEM,BORLA,AND A BODY KIT ON THE WAY..

I don't know much about these as I have no interest in Nissan products, but does he have a chance against a stock V with these Mods??

Oh and don't ban me for the pic, I was just using it for illustration purposes only!

Attachments

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I'd be careful- striking a hardass pose with his arms crossed like that gives him an extra 45 horsepower.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're kidding, right?
You know that pic sends chills down your spine. :alchi:
Those cars are intimidating and what if he get's the body kit on before I get there.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
FINE! i'll be the one to bring it up..

dont they have like 300 hp stock? intake + exhaust + turbo = X hp....
bear in mind they are lighter than the v

...idk how much power/torque that'll give him, but it seems like a nice chunk of change.
I'd rely on the guys here to tell u, cus i dont drive either one (unless u count G35 sedan & 3.6L CTS as being versions of the 350z & the ctsV :) )

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
As easy as it is to make fun of these guys, if he really has what he says he does then yeah, he's probably going to take you if you're stock. Unless he just can't drive worth a damn.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As easy as it is to make fun of these guys, if he really has what he says he does then yeah, he's probably going to take you if you're stock. Unless he just can't drive worth a damn.
Damn, maybe I can convience him that leaving the hatch up will add 50hp...

·
Banned
Cadillac
109 Posts
10 reunion coming up for the Cypress Fairbanks School District class of 97.
Everybody has been on these Alumni boards finding old freinds.
An old classmate from Junior High, not HS, sent me a PM and we started chatn.
Anyhow, he has a 350z and I guess he's in a club of more folks with 350Z
The Blue one.
I gave him some crap about raiding his ricer car club (Most Wanted Underground Leauge), by adding some American Muscle.
He made some reference to the Fast and the Furious movie.

I asked him about MOD and this was his response.

YEAH YEAH,I HATE AMERICAN MUSCLE,I BURN THOSE RIDES ALL DAY HERE IN HOUSTON.I HAVE A COLD AIR INTAKE,STAGE TWO TURBO KIT,EXAHUST SYSTEM,BORLA,AND A BODY KIT ON THE WAY..

I don't know much about these as I have no interest in Nissan products, but does he have a chance against a stock V with these Mods??

Oh and don't ban me for the pic, I was just using it for illustration purposes only!
Those dudes are bad mamma jamma's all right. Is it me, or do they all look short??? I bet the excecs at Nissan see these pics and laugh their azz's off at the stupid Americans.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
He could tell you he has a Flux Capacitor, but the bottom line is how much HP is he making vs his weight.

The asst mgr at Discount tire yesterday has / is running a honda civic hatchback with T.T. and making 535hp at the wheels. That thing will take off like a rocket.

..and of course ask him how many of his "biches" he can fit in that two seater. :D

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
If he does have a twin turbo kit then yeah he'll beat your ass. My friend's Z with the greddy twin turbo kit made ~80 whp more than I did on the same dyno and weighs ~700 lbs less.

·
Registered
2005 Black CTS-V
500 Posts
FINE! i'll be the one to bring it up..

dont they have like 300 hp stock? intake + exhaust + turbo = X hp....
bear in mind they are lighter than the v

...idk how much power/torque that'll give him, but it seems like a nice chunk of change.
I'd rely on the guys here to tell u, cus i dont drive either one (unless u count G35 sedan & 3.6L CTS as being versions of the 350z & the ctsV :) )
Tis true. They can be made to be very quick, and which most rice owners that think their ride is the shizz, have quite a few mods done to them. Stock for stock, not a chance. Stock for a modded 350Z, you might have troubles keeping up. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts