Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Eldorado Biarritz Convertible, Sable Black, HT4100
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an online version etc. of the Cadillac "Parts and Illustration Catalog"?

Hi guys,
I've always had trouble finding out the original GM part number for stuff. Is there an online version etc. of the Cadillac "Parts and Illustration Catalog"? Best I can find online is the diagrams at GM parts dealers like this webpage, which has diagrams I assume come from the P&I catalog:
http://parts.nalleygmc.com/products/Cadillac/Eldorado/AIR-CONDITIONING-AC-Compressor-SEAL-SEAL-KIT/3105355/89019204.html

They have them for sale on eBay, but they're $50+, and I don't want one that bad, nor do I even want a hard copy really. Thanks.

----------

Would websites like the one above be comprehensive and include all diagrams and part numbers?

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
7,345 Posts
Yes and yes... That site about as good as it gets. Once you figure out part number start cross referencing. Rockauto is an excellent site for part numbers also.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Is there an online version etc. of the Cadillac "Parts and Illustration Catalog"?

I had been using Rock Auto to get OEM numbers, but for my recent headlight search Rock Auto shows many headlights that are wrong, e.g. 2-blade lamps when the Eldo has 3-bladed.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,267 Posts
Re: Is there an online version etc. of the Cadillac "Parts and Illustration Catalog"?

I had been using Rock Auto to get OEM numbers, but for my recent headlight search Rock Auto shows many headlights that are wrong, e.g. 2-blade lamps when the Eldo has 3-bladed.
===========================
Rock Auto shows many headlights that are wrong,
e.g. 2-blade lamps when the Eldo has 3-bladed.

2 blade connector lights are high beam - the 2 inner bulbs - #4651 -
3 blade connector lights are low/high beam - the 2 outer bulbs - #4656 -

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Ha, even though I disconnected all the headlights and looked right at all the harnesses, I somehow assumed I was looking at all 3-blade. My high beams are indeed 2-blade. Thanks for the part numbers Basscatt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts