Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
cmicasa said:
please I will pay $1000. for them
Hi Cmicasa, I´m German but I think they are made in the US because the cars come that way to Bremerhaven.
I´ll find out for you next week what they would cost over here in Germany to get them.
You are right they look beautifull and the two wide red lights between the exhaust-tips are the rear fog lights which any car in Europe must have.
Harry

·
Banned
851 Posts
harryctsv said:
Hi Cmicasa, I´m German but I think they are made in the US because the cars come that way to Bremerhaven.
I´ll find out for you next week what they would cost over here in Germany to get them.
You are right they look beautifull and the two wide red lights between the exhaust-tips are the rear fog lights which any car in Europe must have.
Harry
Me again, go to MyGallery "Harryctsv" there you can see this rear lights also on a platinum 3.6 STS and a moonstone 4.6 STS
Harry

·
Registered
NONE
280 Posts
They look bad. I don't like them at all. :mad: The red lights make the STS looks like a Caddy, not a VW.

·
Registered
NONE
280 Posts
I wonder why they cell the CTS and the XLR in Europe with the red lights, and the STS and the SRX with the black ones?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
harryctsv said:
Me again, go to MyGallery "Harryctsv" there you can see this rear lights also on a platinum 3.6 STS and a moonstone 4.6 STS
Harry

A Harry, U must be in another country, maybe even work or own a Caddy dealership overseas. Can U get them for me?

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
There was a thread on a similar subject before. It was said that if you could find the part number for them, your GM dealer could order them in. It's worth a shot.

·
Banned
851 Posts
cmicasa said:
A Harry, U must be in another country, maybe even work or own a Caddy dealership overseas. Can U get them for me?
Hi cmicasa,
sure I can get them here in Germany! I will stop by my Cadillac-Dealer this week and ask how much they`ll cost, I can give you the price within the next 3 days.

Harry

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
harryctsv said:
Hi cmicasa,
sure I can get them here in Germany! I will stop by my Cadillac-Dealer this week and ask how much they`ll cost, I can give you the price within the next 3 days.

Harry
Thanks. If U want just get me an E-mail address for the dealer parts rep, who speaks english of course, since I don't speak German. Appreciate it.

·
Banned
851 Posts
cmicasa said:
Thanks. If U want just get me an E-mail address for the dealer parts rep, who speaks english of course, since I don't speak German. Appreciate it.
Well, ok here is the adr.
Go on www.gvo.de - then click on "standorte" then you`ll see 2xWuerzburg
klick on "Nuernberger Str" then you see on the right side "autohaus-georg-von-opel [email protected] - klick right on there there you got your E-Mail for them.
Thea all talk english in the offices.

Harry

·
Banned
851 Posts
harryctsv said:
Well, ok here is the adr.
Go on www.gvo.de - then click on "standorte" then you`ll see 2xWuerzburg
klick on "Nuernberger Str" then you see on the right side "autohaus-georg-von-opel [email protected] - klick right on there there you got your E-Mail for them.
Thea all talk english in the offices.

Harry
Just klick on the last e-mail adr., you got it!!!

Harry

·
Registered
STS 3.6 Launch Edition (Euro)
182 Posts
I see the link goes to an opel website , it's the same with our dealer :( .
I just wished there was a seperate cadillac dealer and not connected with opel because you ain't buying an opel so it just has to be more stylish and classier!!

·
Banned
851 Posts
soupero said:
I see the link goes to an opel website , it's the same with our dealer :( .
I just wished there was a seperate cadillac dealer and not connected with opel because you ain't buying an opel so it just has to be more stylish and classier!!
Hi soupero, we don`t have NO just Cadillac-dealer in germany, most combined with Opel GM. But they have their own sections in showroom and also for the mechanics.
At this, my dealership I´m treaded always as a VIP, get a demonstrator (a corvette, sts or maybe trailblazer) if the car is only for 1 hour over there.
Harry

·
Registered
STS 3.6 Launch Edition (Euro)
182 Posts
It's the same way here and I hope my dad will get those cool demonstrator cars too when his car is in for check up :p those corvettes shouldn't be sitting still :O

·
Registered
92 Posts
guys , i ave ordered my STS 4 2006 and should have it end November - here in Lebanon we will have it with the European specs ( black light ) but i asked my dealer to get me the red ones from the states . i think the red ones are better . If any one is interested , i can ship him my black one's

·
Banned
851 Posts
nasser said:
guys , i ave ordered my STS 4 2006 and should have it end November - here in Lebanon we will have it with the European specs ( black light ) but i asked my dealer to get me the red ones from the states . i think the red ones are better . If any one is interested , i can ship him my black one's
Hi Nasser, I hope cmicasa read this!!!
Congrats to the order of your 2006 STS 4.

I´ve seen both, the red and the white chrome taillights, I would prefer the white/black chrome:yup: .

Harry

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nasser said:

I'm so interested that if I ever have a son, I would consider naming him Nasser. How much?

and Harry thanks 4 the Email address.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts