Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade and 2018 CTS-V
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If possible, please point me in the right direction. Also, if you have any info on getting rid of the 'service suspension' light, please let me know.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
268 Posts
There is no way to remove that warning message from your DIC .. Keep in mind, this annoying message comes on for anything..
I mean, you can have a loose gas cap & this message will come on. It's annoying & wonder why GM never got around fixing it's flaws.

As for service suspension ride, it is exactly what is. There is something wrong in your suspension.
I removed my rear Stock suspension and added some after market ones that I can manually inflate (lower & lift at what ever point I want)
I got the error "service suspension".. Because I clearly removed the stock ones and the wiring/plug was just hanging in the rear.

Well it cost me $25.00 to remove the SS warning sign.
I bought this:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/645985-removing-service-suspension-system-dashboard.html

Installed them myself in 10 minutes.

BUT YOU MUST FIRST DIAGNOSE WHY YOU ARE GETTING THAT MESSAGE. THEN COME BACK HERE AND LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade and 2018 CTS-V
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I know exactly what the problem is. It's self induced by my modifications. So no need to diagnose. I'll check that other tread tho. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts