Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Elvis said:
Instead, Sal's apology was rejected AND deleted. It was as if Ralph didn't want anyone knowing the truth or reading the other side of the story. That was a huge disappointment to me.

Go where you want, do what you want, but understand that you're not going to read any in-depth (excuse the pun) lectures on anal sex here. You'll have to go somewhere else for that.
that is why Sal has the best site on the net, he's honest and fair and admits when he might have messed up (whether he really messed up or not). he's a good boss.

there was a discussion on anal sex there?

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Thank you, Elvis. :) And like I mentioned before, NOBODY doesn't like Ralph (except for, maybe, HRS). Nobody is perfect! Not me, not Ralph, not you. Ralph can't get things go or takes things too seriously (either or). HRS can't live without being a nag. I can live without looking in the mirror constantly (j/k). So can't we all just coexist peacefully? Or at least try?

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
that is why Sal has the best site on the net, he's honest and fair and admits when he might have messed up (whether he really messed up or not). he's a good boss.

there was a discussion on anal sex there?
yes it was terrible , starting out with a "how to" on anal sex by jesda ....to which various members told there accounts and exploits ....it was at that moment i knew i had a problem ...once again i shrugged it off and made a joke about that hopeing it would go away too , it was nasty and vile in my opion and of very poor taste ....even placed it under the topic of "nipple and toe gasims" becuse among other things they discussed diffrent ways ....it was just nasty ...

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Stoneage_Caddy said:
yes it was terrible , starting out with a "how to" on anal sex by jesda ....to which various members told there accounts and exploits ....it was at that moment i knew i had a problem ...once again i shrugged it off and made a joke about that hopeing it would go away too , it was nasty and vile in my opion and of very poor taste ....even placed it under the topic of "nipple and toe gasims" becuse among other things they discussed diffrent ways ....it was just nasty ...
oh man thats bad. you have got to be kidding! thats terrible. yes, very poor taste.

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Administrator said:
Thank you, Elvis. :) And like I mentioned before, NOBODY doesn't like Ralph (except for, maybe, HRS). Nobody is perfect! Not me, not Ralph, not you. Ralph can't get things go or takes things too seriously (either or). HRS can't live without being a nag. I can live without looking in the mirror constantly (j/k). So can't we all just coexist peacefully? Or at least try?
youre not perfect? wha... huh? i cant... i just... uh... :bonkers: :D :p

21 - 28 of 28 Posts