Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I've only had my V for a couple of months. I don't beat it but i do like to have fun, now here is my question. After a while does the car just not feel as fast as it was the first time you drove it?

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
its called mod fever! good luck on that one. Welcome.

We need three things from you.

1.) Membership. (it will pay for itself)
2.) Pics
3.) Thick skin. (we here at the forum like to pick on people all in good fun)

oh yeah. park it for a couple of weeks. go rent a regular cts and you will fall in love all over again.

Gene

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I've had days like that...but with our weather lately its hard to get any good driving in. Cant wait till the weather gets better

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Ya, it's just you. :lol: :welcome5: to the forum!!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
That would be the first symptom in a deficiency of "mod-itis" The line forms over to your right..

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
its call 'acclimation'....you get used to it and all its power...soon though, you will hear 'the calling'......

F

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's all i needed to hear, thanks for the welcome, pics are on the way just need some good weather like the Marine said. whats the membership your talking about??

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
supporting membership. Its like $25 a year. But it will allow you to PM (intant message) and take away some of those banners. Plus we will not make fun of you as much if you support the forum. So welcome to the family. Now kiss the ring!

Gene

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay i just joined am i worthy now??

Reactions: trukk

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still learning the site, tried to load a crappy pic .

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
I'm so used to the Maggie now that I'm itching to get the new KARS rear so I can up the ante even more!

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've been lookin around and found a universal turbo, not twin but it looks fairly easy to install and is not thro the roof on the price, i am thinkin of that in the next few months but we will see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts