Cadillac Owners Forum banner
4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  70eldo 
#1 ·
Hi there, I´ve just posted some pics of my XLR at "Cadillac Images" take a look and let me know how do you like it.

Harry (from Germany)

#7 ·
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
do you have a CTS-V? if not you need a XLR-V! in anycase though brother it's really REALLY nice... i know who to hit up for a ride if i ever end up in Germany.
No, lowlow I have no CTS V but I also have an 00 DTS in my garage.

The XLR V will be available here in Germany not before 2007 and I might get me one.

Have a nice week

Harry

#9 ·
harryctsv said:
No, lowlow I have no CTS V but I also have an 00 DTS in my garage.

The XLR V will be available here in Germany not before 2007 and I might get me one.

Have a nice week

Harry
wow 2007? that sucks. thanks man. today is my birthday and it has been a great one so far. its the best b-day i have ever had!

#11 ·
SoCadillac said:
Very nice, what's it like having an American automobile in Germany, especially an XLR?
Hi SoCadillac,
I drive US cars since I was 18, my first car was a 350 Camaro with a 4 on the floor and since that time I had many new cars (only GM).

These cars here in Germany just get:thumbsup: from most people and on any car I`ve had ( was Trans Am - Vette`s - STS - Eldo`s) and so now on my XLR and DTS.

We also had 98 Olds, Bonneville`s, Le Sabre, Concour and a couple of Fleetwoods in our family and never had any trouble with all of these cars - that`s why we like them so much.

In June I´ll fly into LA to go with a friend to the XLR Rondezvous in Albuquerque NM. We go there in his new XLR V - first time I´ll drive on.

Have a nice weekend

Harry

#12 ·
:thumbsup:
harryctsv said:
In June I´ll fly into LA to go with a friend to the XLR Rendezvous in Albuquerque NM. We go there in his new XLR V - first time I´ll drive on.
Harry,

Thanks for the reply, and you are proving to be a devout XLR owner by flying over here to attend the XLR Rendezvous (it should be very enjoyable). I tried to get my wife into an XLR, and she paid it some credence, but in the end she wants a different automobile. The XLR V will make for a great, if not fast, trip to New Mexico!

Jim

#13 ·
SoCadillac said:
:thumbsup:
Harry,

Thanks for the reply, and you are proving to be a devout XLR owner by flying over here to attend the XLR Rendezvous (it should be very enjoyable). I tried to get my wife into an XLR, and she paid it some credence, but in the end she wants a different automobile. The XLR V will make for a great, if not fast, trip to New Mexico!

Jim
Thank you Jim,
I´ll let you know when I return from this event.

Have a very nice weekend
Harry

#15 ·
BigBucksT said:
Harry is that a Burger King in the background? I didnt know Germans like cheeseburgers:)

Do you have both an XLR and a STS.
Hi BigBucksT, we have McDonalds-Burger King and KFC here in Germany and of course beside the hamburgers we like cheeseburgers too.

Right now I have this XLR and a DTS - both are very good cars:thumbsup: and what`s very special about this is, anybody drives a merc or a bimmer, so these cars are NO MORE very special.

Harry

#16 ·
Just want to confirm the :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: on the XLR here in Germany! I am just driving it for 2 days... this morning I had to gas up and the people from the workshop came out to take a look at it!

Too bad it's not really my car...:yawn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.