Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
not gonna make it...my wifes cousin and her husband decided to drop in from MO, so im entertaining them..Also im closing my house on friday and moving some stuff up Saturday and Sunday....Turned into a nightmare weekend for me, would rather be in orlando :)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
well thats craptastic ....

lets hope your move in goes beatter than ours did years ago ....the day we brought the first load of stuff up we had a storm and heard a "thump" , the newly planted tree had fallen over due to a sinkhole ....what we didnt know is it took out the sewage line leaving the house ......that was bad ......coarse the electricty and phone went right with it .....

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hey just got another negitive for this one:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=481531#post481531
someones not playing fair ....cuz there aint nothing offensive about that either ....
looks like someones REALLY after me bigtime .....
Well, maybe that will help you see what I mean.
Rep points should be given for a good reason, and there should be a way to see who gives you good or bad points. Or at least the admin should be able to see it. Even better, a member should be required to leave his/her ID in order to give negative rep.

In an attempt to finish this nonsense discussion, I'll try to be more clear with you, Stoney:

a)As I have said several times, I do respect your technical knowledge and desire to help others, as well as your dedication to the site. I think once I told you I became a member after reading your posts. Thus, I DO believe you deserve an exceptional rep.

b) I have not accused you of giving points away. I specifically said you as a moderator should see that the new system is taken seriously.

I still don't know how can you consider that a "betrayal". Jeez.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I think I've only give 1 bad without signing it (I was testing the thing, I assumed it would be automatically signed) to a member who is no longer around. Little moron named Mystical Ice.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Blackout said:
We have a lo of little morons here. Take your pick over at the CTS-V section
Dude, you gotta let it go. You're getting a little obsessed with the 'V' guys. Many are immature idiots, but a number of them are actually great guys. It's just a shame the idiots are so much more vocal.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
D148L0 said:
If respected members (like you Ralph) and specially moderators don't take the thing seriously, nobody will. And the good things of it will be lost.
So I mantain my position
and just remember about the "Cartel" in the CI forum that drove MANY people away. HRS and I now have a truce, there was a little tension yesterday but I think it settled. There was a reason for this......

I have talked with HRS privately and it would appear there is someone dinging us both to start another war between us. I don't want a war or ANY arguement with anyone, but I would like for Brett to take notice of who keeps dinging from the "Reputation" thread (if it happens again) which is now ancient history, and especially since we are trying to put all that crap behind us and move foreward and hopefully get along. (just keep an eye on who is doing it, that's all I would ask on this) So far today it was good, but if we keep getting dinged negatively, someone is obviously up to no good. The idea was a FRESH start, and we would like to do that....other people need to not interfere with the truce...a new start..

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ralph said:
and just remember about the "Cartel" in the CI forum that drove MANY people away. HRS and I now have a truce, there was a little tension yesterday but I think it settled. There was a reason for this......
I have talked with HRS privately and it would appear there is someone dinging us both to start another war between us. I don't want a war or ANY arguement with anyone, but I would like for Brett to take notice of who keeps dinging from the "Reputation" thread (if it happens again) which is now ancient history, and especially since we are trying to put all that crap behind us and move foreward and hopefully get along. (just keep an eye on who is doing it, that's all I would ask on this) So far today it was good, but if we keep getting dinged negatively, someone is obviously up to no good. The idea was a FRESH start, and we would like to do that....other people need to not interfere with the truce...a new start..
It could be me that putting in the -ve points, no I am to lazy to do all that work
And it ABOOTrelaxing here anyway:bonkers:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Ralph said:
A truce? that is great news.
If you two are suspicious of somebody dinging you or trying to shake things, just go ahead and confront the guy. Both of you.
I no longer read all the stuff that goes on at the lounge, but I'll keep an eye on the reputation thread.
I'm really glad you finally decided to put the HRS issue behind.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
sure wasnt me ....id be more than happy to let you know ...just ask hotrod ....
I didn't think it was you. Whenever we have discussed it has been in the open and we usually clarify things either on threads or via PMs. I believe you are still the same. Well, a little more paranoid and offuscated, but the same anyhow. :poke:

81 - 100 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.