Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Administrator said:
The guy is getting dillussional. Did I spell that correctly? I almost feel bad for him. This forum (and the internet) is way too important for him. Maybe something's wrong with him that he doesn't have a normal life outside of the internet...
I just cannot "feel bad" for someone who is as nasty as him, and it shows through and through......over and over.

He was getting delusional and desperate, but now people are falling for his kissing ass phoneyness and giving him points. Oh how they will be sorry one day... like that new kid Krashed 989.....and then he was sorry and confronted him about it.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
this one i got was cute :
"You guys need to stop this HRS bashing"

maybe someone needs to stop "stoney bashing"....

goes to show , when you enter a war , not everyone will be on your side ....

not like i give a **** , whoever it is didnt have the balls to sign it ...so it means nothing ....this whole points thing really doesnt mean anything if you ask me , after a few days of watching it how it operates its just silly...

hell for all i care ban me .... man sounds like what i said at work "go ahead fire me" ......

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
not like i give a **** , whoever it is didnt have the balls to sign it ...so it means nothing ....this whole points thing really doesnt mean anything if you ask me , after a few days of watching it how it operates its just silly...
hell for all i care ban me .... man sounds like what i said at work "go ahead fire me" ......
The thing that I noticed is that NOW because his ego was fed with a few points and green bars, he is up to his old crap again, as I've shown today. He was on "decent" behavior the first 2 days of this system, except the bitcching and whining. The ONLY way he will learn courtesy now to any degree is to not give him too many good points and use strong discression because now he feels he can do shit again. He has to be hit hard on bad posts he makes, that's the only way this will be effective.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
I got the EXACT same one!!

I think it's kinda the other way around, isn't it??:hmm:

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
i got one for the Sema thread, what the hell reason did i get one because i said something about the Lowrider show? i dont think so, someone was mad cause i posted in one of his threads. i dont know who did but they sure dont have the balls to post why.
I've gotten negative remarks as well just for starting a thread on upcoming products from the Japan Auto show

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
People are being idiots but over the long-run, this will be rare... Some people are simply afraid of this system and are trying to wreck it to save themselves. Please don't get sucked into it...

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Administrator said:
People are being idiots but over the long-run, this will be rare... Some people are simply afraid of this system and are trying to wreck it to save themselves. Please don't get sucked into it...
ill try not to sir ....everyones gievn me a nice buffer so whatever is done to me negitively shouldnt hurt ...I the human cockroach lives on .....

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
exactly ....i think ralph had something to do with it ...its all his fault ....well some of it ...i certanly dont deserve that much .....i didnt care enough to lobby for it either LOL...

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
A fine example of how people are trying to ruin the system , got a blank negeitive feedback for this post :
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=483008&postcount=31
at least make an honest effort and fine something i did that is offensive....jeez .....:histeric:
oh well i got a good chuckle out of it ....
Oh c'mon now Stoney that's blasphemous!!!!;)

Don't you remember in my video game thread I mentioned the word "church" as an example to something, and he got all huffy and pissy and went on a RAMPAGE!! Yet he can go on and on about religion, etc. in the lounge, and I know that it's peaceful, (I have no problem with it Adam, and I don't care) but thats a double negative for us then...because he reported that gaming thread and got it locked.

There is NO doubt he is gunning for a few people here, and I don't know Sal that the voting will EVER be fair, or "not abused" in that manner. He is knocking us with bad points, and I WILL CONTINUE to knock him then so that it balances out. An "eye for an eye." That's something he should believe in then. Until he gets off my ass, there will be abuse, and I'm not the only poor smuck he's abusing.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Administrator said:
The only reason to sabatage this system is to get rid of it for fear of it working against one's self. You have so much green that you have nothing to worry about...
That's something I wonder about though?? HRS went from 4 reds to 3 greens in less than 8 hours yesterday. So theoritecally, couldn't I go from green to red in a day or two?? :ill:

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
hey just got another negitive for this one:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=481531#post481531
someones not playing fair ....cuz there aint nothing offensive about that either ....
looks like someones REALLY after me bigtime .....
He's after me too of course, and 4 minutes after he logs in, I get hit negatively for THIS in the movie thread....

"Wow!! What an interesting show. Apparently residents of LA didn't like this movie because it supposedly portrayed how people act there?? Obviously people will act bad everywhere, but it was an interesting movie..."

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
oh well .....i just think the whole thing is pathetic ....but it was a nice idea sal ....just didnt work as well as all of us envisioned ...im sure in time itll be ok ...
Don't worry about it Stoney. It's pretty much impossible to get someone completely banned from this forum, and I think the points just show who the negative people are. Eventually when everything evens out points wise, everyone will have a full bar except the troublemakers. It is too soon to judge the bar system right now and there obviously are a few jealous people hitting us negatively because they can.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
He has a lot less rep than you guys so every time he gives you bad rep, it doesn't count nearly as much as your bad rep to him counts.

The system will work. It's not God's almighty answer to all problems on Earth, but it'll work...

61 - 80 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.